Overall Satisfaction with Preciate
Preciate is used for peer-to-peer and manager-to-employee recognition of outstanding performance and commitment to company core values. We launched Preciate along with a revamp of core values to reinforce those values. All departments use it, though of course, some have embraced it more than others!
- Allows for customization of badges to adhere with core values.
- Teams integration
- Responsive customer service.
- Technology could improve.
- Social needs some work (though I'm understanding of its newness).
- DIY ability to customize stickers and more.
- Great ROI, it's reasonably priced.
- Has enforced core values that otherwise would have been announced one day and forgotten the next.
- Improves cross-team relationships.
HeyTaco: fun idea, but didn't allow for needed customization to match core values. Also, more expensive.
Do you think Preciate delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Preciate's feature set?
Did Preciate live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Preciate go as expected?
Would you buy Preciate again?