Likelihood to Recommend
I think Leanplum is great for any company that needs to use push notification to drive revenue or KPI growth. I often find that it can be very costly to integrate analytics solutions & also build good reporting from the data. Leanplum provides a lot of great analytics & reporting right out of the box, especially around push events. This makes it much easier for the managing marketing user to optimize campaigns and increase their team & company's KPIs.
- Viewing the history of a campaign. Leanplum shows exactly what a customer has been sent on which dates/times and due to which actions.
- AB Testing - allows us to see which messages are appreciated/opened more by which customers
- Team collaboration - we can see easily how recently a campaign or message was updated
- Ability to create User Stories with a predefined funnel of actions that will chain themselves
- Ability to tag users once they enter or leave specific segments
- Should show in a simple page the main KPIS that matter for all our games at once
- More granularity in granting access to subsets (not sharing everything per account)
Return on Investment
- Leanplum has helped a client improve their visibility & ROI on push campaigns.
- It had a lot of built in reports out of the box, so the client had to spend very little on building out additional reporting or using a reporting tool to understand the data.
- When we switched vendors, Leanplum offered a similar pricing contract as the previous vendor with many more features. After using it for over a year, I feel that Leanplum was a much better value than the previous vendor's contract.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?