Likelihood to Recommend
MailerLite is fantastic for anyone who is looking to send emails to a lot of people and gather data and analytics of who has read the email, clicked on links, etc. It works well on a company base as well as an individual contractor base.
Feature Rating Comparison
WYSIWYG email editor
Ability to test dynamic content
Email deliverability reporting
Triggered drip sequences
- They had various ways to get subscribers on your email list.
- Drag and drop email editor with fancy email templates.
- Email campaign tracking and AB testing.
- Although they have started working with popular third-party tools there is major room for improvement. Due to them not being on the list of integrated tools for some very well known CRM's it has been difficult to fully use MailerLite for all our online email management systems.
- They have a great selection of landing page templates that work well for new business start-ups but unfortunately they have yet to be added to in the two years since I switched over. This is an area I hope they plan to improve, whether it be only available on pro plans, it's just time to add to that library.
- The other major part I hope Mailerlite can improve is the option to upload and store PDF's and videos instead of having to link to outside sources.
Compared to products like Constant Contact, MailerLite is much more cost appropriate, and is easier to use. The only downside is that Constant Contact has some additional functionality for live events that MailerLite doesn't offer, like text to join, but unless you are speaking at or holding live events often the added cost for Constant Contact doesn't make sense for startups or small businesses.
Consultant in MarketingPublic Relations and Communications Company, 1-10 employees
Return on Investment
- While email is a great way to connect with our clients, the sharable pdf brochures have been a great source of traffic to our website. It has also been a great conversation starter with potential clients who are tired of emails.
- There are over 12 million WhatsApp users in Kenya, most of our clients and prospects, are more willing to connect us via WhatsApp than by email. The .PDF brochures has become one of our biggest marketing assets as we can keep them updated about our projects in a more social way. The fact that the brochures are more shareable is a big bonus. It'll be good to be able to track clicks, which currently can't be done as it's stared as a draft in MailerLite.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
* 2500 subscribers
MailerLite Editions & Modules
|Medium Size Business||$1751|
|Large Size Business||$4002|
- 60000 subscribers
- 180000 subscribers