Likelihood to Recommend
MailerLite is fantastic for anyone who is looking to send emails to a lot of people and gather data and analytics of who has read the email, clicked on links, etc. It works well on a company base as well as an individual contractor base.
Feature Rating Comparison
WYSIWYG email editor
Ability to test dynamic content
Triggered drip sequences
- They had various ways to get subscribers on your email list.
- Drag and drop email editor with fancy email templates.
- Email campaign tracking and AB testing.
- Although they have started working with popular third-party tools there is major room for improvement. Due to them not being on the list of integrated tools for some very well known CRM's it has been difficult to fully use MailerLite for all our online email management systems.
- They have a great selection of landing page templates that work well for new business start-ups but unfortunately they have yet to be added to in the two years since I switched over. This is an area I hope they plan to improve, whether it be only available on pro plans, it's just time to add to that library.
- The other major part I hope Mailerlite can improve is the option to upload and store PDF's and videos instead of having to link to outside sources.
- Despite Mailerlite limited landing page design capabilities, it's still better than MailChimp's landing pages in terms of design options.
- Instead of sending my campaign to a list I can save it as a draft and export it to .PDF which can then be used as a brochure of sorts.
- Mailerlite provides more email "header" options.
- While MailChimp is inarguably easy to use and has a great click and drag editor, Mailerlite templates provide great design options, such as the "Featured image" element.
Return on Investment
- Gives us the ability to track the popularity of content in our email as well as who has read the content.
- The customizable layout gives us the opportunity to be creative and have our culture shine through our company communication.
- The ability to see who has un-subscribed helps our HR department to see who isn't receiving important company information so we can ask them to re-subscribe.
- Helps our company to be more transparent and communicate more effectively.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
* 2500 subscribers
MailerLite Editions & Modules
|Medium Size Business||$1751|
|Large Size Business||$4002|
- 60000 subscribers
- 180000 subscribers