Reviews (1-10 of 10)
We have been able to use Mailerlite tools to promote our digital freebies, online events such as seminars and webinars as well as launching new courses. It is one of our favorite go-to automation tools to help delivery email marketing campaigns, schedule newsletter releases as well as drip 5-10 day online challenge.
- What MailerLite does really well is providing small businesses on small budgets the opportunity to create attractive and easy peasy landing pages without breaking the bank.
- MailerLite over the last year has really stepped up its game by integrating with popular third-party tools to help small businesses work smarter by creating automated systems and processes.
- Their online educational webinars and training videos have improved tremendously in helping to educate small business owners on how to use email marketing more effectively.
- Although they have started working with popular third-party tools there is major room for improvement. Due to them not being on the list of integrated tools for some very well known CRM's it has been difficult to fully use MailerLite for all our online email management systems.
- They have a great selection of landing page templates that work well for new business start-ups but unfortunately they have yet to be added to in the two years since I switched over. This is an area I hope they plan to improve, whether it be only available on pro plans, it's just time to add to that library.
- The other major part I hope Mailerlite can improve is the option to upload and store PDF's and videos instead of having to link to outside sources.
- Automation -- it is easy to learn, and it makes sense the way the flow chart looks.
- RSS feed emails -- gives a great representation of my blog posts in email form for my subscribers
- Video Gifs -- I love this feature more than I can say. They make a gif of your video when you embed a youtube etc link! It makes my emails so much more interactive!
- They are moving more toward a similar price structure as the "other" guys... however, they are still the best :-D
- Heatmaps would be a great feature (not link analytics, they already have that!)
1) To send bi-monthly newsletters to our mailing list
2) To send bi-monthly in-house newsletters to the rest of the team
3) To create sharable pdf brochures showcasing our past/current projects. These "brochures" light and the images are clickable linking to the projects on our websites, this way when sent to clients/potential clients on WhatsApp they can know more about us without having to go to our website.
- It's easy to create newsletters that look good both on desktop, tablets and on mobile.
- This might not be a big reason for most people, but I love their design capabilities and how easy it to create sections within a newsletter, I also like how some templates allow you to have a button attached to an image. I also love the various "heading" for the newsletter where I can choose to have my logo at the beginning of the newsletter, the logo, and the company name, or just the company name.
- I like how I can have the logo aligned to the left or center. Compared to MailChimp the design capabilities are more impressive.
- It was surprisingly easy to connect Mailerlite to my domain, the verification process was smooth, I'm not sure if it's this way for everyone or because i had done the same with MailChimp so it was easy for me.
- Unlike the newsletter design, their landing page design leaves much to be desired. More templates would be great as well.
- My emails kept going to the spam folder, I contacted support and was told it's an issue they working on as they had been blacklisted (or something like that). This was such an issue that even my internal newsletters sent to the team went to their spam folders.
- On outlook (desktop app), my newsletter rendered differently, specifically the "featured image" element. Instead of appearing as one large image, the images appeared as a grid, with nine images of the same image taking the space instead of one large image.
- Email analytics is fantastic because it helps us know who in the company is reading our emails and who we need to add/reach out to so they get the communication.
- The ability to customize the font/color/design of the emails makes them fun and engaging for people to read!
- The ease of use for creating emails and formatting them is fantastic. We like the consistency and the ability to re-load a specific design.
- Some of the text formattings are difficult to use. It bumps text to another line and frequently staggers one column from another.
- When adding a new textbox, picture, etc., it starts out at the bottom of the email. Depending on how much content there is, it's difficult to move sections so they go from the bottom to the top.
- Picture editing could use improvements. Cropping a picture changes its resolution and any sort of editing can mess up the original photo you uploaded.
Unfortunately, our list grew up and we need more API accessibility and Mailerlite had limited service to offer. Then we migrated to another service, but now they have most of those services available which was the reason we moved away. Bottom line, Mailerlite is a very easy to work with email marketing service. And very helpful for startup businesses.
- I like the fact that you can import as many subscribers as you want and it only starts counting them towards your paywall when you send emails.
- Customer service is pretty good. MailerLite has a live chat option, get my queries sorted quickly.
- Designing emails are easy as MailerLite provides easy drag and drop tools.
- The software can be a bit slow or become stuck when importing contacts.
- Their website is down from time to time.
Less appropriate - anything that is not related to email marketing or sending mass emails.
MailerLite Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Connect with your audience on a human level using features like a drag & drop editor, landing page builder, automation tools, pop-ups, surveys, templates, e-commerce tools, campaign reports, A/B testing, segmentation, abandoned carts, and more.
In addition, their integration list continues to grow with the most popular software tools including WordPress, Zapier, Shopify, PayPal and WooCommerce.
MailerLite provides educational content like monthly webinars, product tutorials and email marketing guides to ensure that your business succeeds. They also offer 24/7 exceptional customer support and a forever free plan.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|Medium Size Business||$175||60000 subscribers|
|Large Size Business||$400||180000 subscribers|
Forever Free plan up to 1,000 unique subscribers.
MailerLite Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||50%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||20%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||10%|
MailerLite Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
MailerLite Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Mac|