Likelihood to Recommend
Robin is my benchmark for room displays. It effectively does what it is meant to do without additional fluff. The default theme is more than you'll ever really need, but customization is available. I just really wish there was a simpler way to remove check-in requirements for events. I would always recommend them first for most situations, but my company has a special use case that Robin, or any other competitors for that matter, have not been able to achieve yet.
- Meeting scheduling via third-party apps (i.e. Slack or Outlook) and integrations
- Showing room availability for realtime scheduling on the go
- Preventing double bookings of rooms
- Constant software and platform updates
Program Manager in Professional ServicesInformation Technology and Services Company, 501-1000 employees
- The configuration UI and corresponding terminology can be a bit confusing in the beginning (having separate spaces and devices seems odd since we use them in a 1:1 manner). Maybe some clearer quick start guides would be useful.
- Many people do not use the "Check in" function. Therefore their meeting shows up in the stats as one which was scheduled but never held. Maybe having an option to remove the check-in button/function would be good.
Engineer in Customer ServiceComputer Software Company, 51-200 employees
Based on 4 answers
Customer support has been incredibly helpful with all my questions and requests. They've even showed me some very useful tools that I wouldn't have known about otherwise.
We only used Robin for room/meeting management. We recently transitioned to Zoom video conferencing, and they have enough room/meeting management features that we no longer need Robin. Robin does more, like dashboards, and many other features, but we never leveraged them.
Manager in Information TechnologyHealth, Wellness and Fitness Company, 501-1000 employees
Return on Investment
- Robin has had great benefits on providing the best user experience around booking and finding available spaces which for our organization is crucial. The cost is a bit high for the functionality so we're always open to alternatives.
Analyst in Information TechnologyMarketing and Advertising Company, 1001-5000 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?