Likelihood to Recommend
It is most appropriate for organizations that categorize the request in a "role" configuration but is quite appropriate for "entitlement" based configurations as well. Its flexible configuration is very effective for accommodating any business needs in an efficient manner.
- Providing accurate visibility enterprise-wide to who has access to what applications and data, across the entire organization.
- Seamless automatic provisioning of access based on matrix defined job roles and job functions , simplifying the provisioning process.
- An elegant interface to manage certifications and to limit access as customers change their job functions or projects (typically within 12-24 months).
- Beanshell is used to program it - this is an old variant of Java pre-generics. This language essentially died in 2005 and there is no reason a product like this should be using it.
- There is no built-in way to version control the scripts that are used. We had to develop our own system to properly follow the SDLC.
Engineer in Information TechnologyInvestment Management Company, 5001-10,000 employees
Return on Investment
- Over time, IdentityIQ would save a lof of money and time by eliminating unnecessary paperwork in organizations.
- By controlling access to applications, IdentityIQ reduces the risk of security breaches and hacks.
- Self-service password reset and provisioning make this solution unique and would increase the efficiency and productivity of employees.
Engineer in Information TechnologyInformation Technology and Services Company, 51-200 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?