Likelihood to Recommend
Submittable is well-suited for any size organization that offers grants, scholarships, etc. and need a cohesive way to manage the process. Submittable also does not seek to restrict your granting ability by imposing caps on the number of applicants or the number of user accounts (reviewers, etc.) or even the number of grants. Other providers that we looked at before deciding on Submittable wanted to charge us several thousand dollars more to offer more than one grant annually, but Submittable did not limit us in that regard and does not charge more for additional grants. This was important to us because we are visiting the idea of offering a second (micro) grant annually, and it's great to know that we can do that without having to worry about exorbitant costs/fees, etc.
- Submittable provides a robust, easy to use and stable platform for managing a submission-based competition. The platform allows an admin to easily design, build and launch a site. Backend reporting and the ability to set up judging/evaluations of entries is also a key strength of the platform.
- The Submittable team has been invaluable to our organization. Cory Davis and Jolene Brink have both been tremendous to work with.
- Marketing capabilities: Submittable has helped AT&T to reach our target audience in a very strategic and cost-effective manner. Their marketing expertise and guidance has been a huge benefit and time-saver for my team.
- The only thing Submittable was missing for us was the ability to pre-populate our grant application with a unique 6-digit ID number for each applicant. This was important to us because we match our applicants with a database from the public school district so we have to make sure that each applicant's ID number is accurate. They did not have this functionality, but they were able to provide a reasonable workaround for it.
Submittable provided a more collaborative, flexible and comprehensive offering than other vendors. After hitting on all cylinders for the first project we worked with them on, all subsequent projects have continued to meet or surpass expectations
Return on Investment
- The Submittable platform has saved us countless hours in legwork, creating databases and spreadsheets for tracking purposes. We haven't had to do any of those things this year. It's a huge timesaver as well, in that it communicates for you. It sends area-specific e-mail communications to everyone involved (applicants, reviewers, site visitors, etc.), and compiles all incoming communications into one mailbox that we can easily go to and get a quick read on incoming comms. So I would say time saved is the most significant positive impact we've seen with using Submittable.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?