Likelihood to Recommend
It works great for a small business where all the data entry and reporting and changes can be done in-house. Payroll is a piece of cake for a smaller business with Touch Bistro. It might not work as well for a larger business or a business that needs things done faster.
- Easy to learn being iOS-based
- Being cloud-based, your product mix, as well as your detailed modifier list, is available immediately
- Able to access reports, sales, hours, etc. from mobile app
- There needs to be a way to stop TouchBistro from printing a customer copy every credit card transaction. Nobody wants this copy and I’m using double the amount of thermal paper
Based on 1 answer
First of all, I hardly ever need support for Touch Bistro, that’s how well it works. In the very instances over the years where I did need to call, customer support was easily accessible and fast and accurate with their responses
We have not used other products, but when researching other products, the TouchBistro interface seemed much more user-friendly and that is why we selected TouchBistro.
C-Level Executive in OtherFood & Beverages Company, 1-10 employees
Return on Investment
- Planning from previous dates.
- On the go reporting in order to cut staff when slow.
- Negative to rely on internet connection.
- Negative to have to rely on updates from Apple.
Director in Customer ServiceFood & Beverages Company, 1-10 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?