What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
- Reporting & Automated Dashboards
- Mapping & Geo-Analysis
- Integrating community management with analytics for responsive and actionable reporting
- User interface - it can be confusing and is not very intuitive. I have worked with other tracking platforms that I picked up very easily without training and wish Tracx was not as confusing with the interface. You have to know where you're going to get the info you want.
- Limitations of API - obviously there are limitations from social platforms, but it is a weakness that I know Tracx is trying to address. While they don't have access to Pinterest now, they should within the next 6 months. We also can't access personal Facebook data when I know other tracking systems have partnerships with groups that have access to that API access.
Account Manager in Social MediaMarketing and Advertising Company, 1-10 employees
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 4 answers
It meets all of our expectations and to be honest, I couldn't imagine running 100+ blogger campaigns without it
Return on Investment
- We've seen great return on the organizations in which we implemented Tracx. Most of them did not have a listening software and some of them had low scale listening and were pleasantly surprised that they could pay the same for Tracx and get much more.
Analyst in MarketingMarketing and Advertising Company, 11-50 employees
KNOW WHO YOUR INFLUENCERS ARE Stitch together an individual's social media profiles to understand their true sphere of influence. KNOW WHY THEY HAVE INFLUENCE Put the whole profile in perspective with metrics such as volume, reach, and impact to get the most out of each investment.See All (4) Tracx Screenshots
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?