The World of Tracx
February 19, 2016
The World of Tracx
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Tracx
Tracx is being used in our organization on a daily basis. We currently analyze, listen and respond to our audience using Tracx. We also use some of the reporting features and set up keywords and campaigns to help us monitor other conversations around our brands.
- Tracx is very user friendly. There is a bit of a learning curve but once that is established there are many opportunities to use Tracx to your brands benefit.
- There customer service team is exceptional. If I ever have a question regarding the platform I am able to reach out to our account manager and receive a reply the same day.
- I would like Tracx to evolve the social platforms they can publish on. Currently we use the platform to schedule our tweets but would like to see that evolve to Pinterest as well.
- I would like to see the audience demographics have more insights and details. Especially, elaborating on interests, income, etc. to help us understand out audience better so we can tailor our content to our audiences needs.
5 - They are mainly involved with client communications and on our social media team.
Because our client has over 300+ schools that we develop content for, Tracx is an awesome toolset and it allows us to add in each school's Facebook URL to monitor conversations at the local level. The ability to observe conversation at the local level is a great feature. Because of the breadth of our client the large business that it is, that is why we chose Tracx.
- Tracx has had a positive impact on our business objectives. We are able to determine what our audiences needs are and better optimize our content.
- It allows us to schedule our social posts ahead of time which in turn saves us time from having to post them natively on each platform.