November 17, 2015
Score 6 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Tracx
Tracx is being used by the social media team to gather insight on overall social media sentiment for our brands across Twitter and Facebook. It's used on a weekly basis, but its use is heightened during times of PR crises or after the release of public facing marketing campaigns, such as new commercials or announcements.
- Track sentiment.
- Develop queries.
- Cover a wide net of users.
- Identifying good vs. bad vs. neutral sentiment.
- Word clouds are a bit vague.
- Overall usability and functionality certainly takes awhile to pick up fluently.
2 - Social media analysts and senior e-commerce analysts in the Online Business Unit.
- Better social customer service.
- Preparedness in the wake of PR crises.
- Identifying overall critical reception of major marketing pushes.
Tracx is a solid software for identifying customer sentiment that would otherwise go unheard and undocumented by our company. We're able to report to our CEO the good and the bad with actual data and do so on an attractive interface. It is also essential in helping us prepare queries well in advance.
When we released a new ad during the holiday season, it was imperative to see how consumers and social media users were reacting to our timing. Tracx was key in helping us identify where people were most disappointed, what the overall reception was, and where we could improve our communication in order to assist our social media community moderators in responding to complaints.