Overall Satisfaction with Tracx
Tracx was deployed numerous times by our company in large organizations, from fast food to large beverage companies to airlines. Every company had different use cases and it was amazing to see what they could do with Tracx. Tracx has everything, from customer service to deep post level analytics. It is constantly updated which differentiates it from Radian6, which has been stuck with the same UI from years ago. Tracx really is the new generation analytics and listening platform.
- Deep listening skills, pulling data from news sources, blogs, Twitter and Facebook pages.
- Geomapping. Tracx has deep geotagging capabilities which allows you to actually pinpoint a tweet or user post.
- Tracx is a little slow to pull in data. It could be a lot better although I understand it's pulling in a lot of metadata which other platforms don't pull.
- Tracx is not "real time", some of the sources take a little more time to get pulled in although I understand this is probably an API issue on the social network side.
Tracx is just the new generation of listening platforms. It's updated all the time with new improvements that make it even easier to use. Sysomos is good for some simple queries but it's just not enough for more complex needs. Radian6 is stuck in the past, it was a leader before but it's just being destroyed by Tracx now. It also doesn't work in some Latin countries while Tracx is fully customisable for sentiment and languages.
- We've seen great return on the organizations in which we implemented Tracx. Most of them did not have a listening software and some of them had low scale listening and were pleasantly surprised that they could pay the same for Tracx and get much more.
Tracx is just a great platform for large companies. It gives you the scale and capabilities for either a medium or large business and can unify the digital efforts you're making across the company. Tracx is a must have for any serious organization looking to go from Socialbakers or any cheap platforms to the real deal.