September 28, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
AmTrav is our travel booking and logistics platform. It's used by any and all departments that need to book travel for work -- whether for themselves or others. It allows our teams to be assured that their travel is taken care of through a central platform that connects to our expensing platform.
- Excellent user interface.
- Competitive booking rates that allow users a variety of options.
- Phenomenal customer service.
- Filtering flights by average on-time reliability is not available.
- Permissions can be tricky for approvers. It's not always easy to see what your team is doing.
- Google Calendar integration is flawed -- it keeps adding events for time you've approved but does not signify who the travel is for.
Read Tristan Dobbs's full review
AmTrav has enabled users to handle travel themselves very easily and directly. Prior to AmTrav, we had our HR department also focused on travel booking and travel management. Now, through a set of policies and approval permissions, managers and employees can directly book flights without the need to engage another team.