Overall Satisfaction with AmTrav
AmTrav is our travel booking and logistics platform. It's used by any and all departments that need to book travel for work -- whether for themselves or others. It allows our teams to be assured that their travel is taken care of through a central platform that connects to our expensing platform.
- Excellent user interface.
- Competitive booking rates that allow users a variety of options.
- Phenomenal customer service.
- Filtering flights by average on-time reliability is not available.
- Permissions can be tricky for approvers. It's not always easy to see what your team is doing.
- Google Calendar integration is flawed -- it keeps adding events for time you've approved but does not signify who the travel is for.
- We have freed up 60% of our HR department's time that used to be focused on booking.
- We have reduced spending on flights overall through policy enforcement.
- Travel changes and adjustments are now possible through AmTrav. They will arrange new travel plans on the fly.
AmTrav excels in customer service. They have won us over by proving that, when in times of need, they can get the job done. If an employee has an issue, it can be a very stressful time for both the employee and the travel booking managers. AmTrav takes the responsibility in a way that we haven't seen demonstrated before and organises a fix.
Support is the absolute best part of the platform. Users who have any issues at all are free to contact AmTrav and work through a solution. Missed flights or emergency car rentals are a breeze -- all that needs to be done is to call the AmTrav support number and a solution is worked out with minimal involvement.
Do you think AmTrav delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with AmTrav's feature set?
Did AmTrav live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of AmTrav go as expected?
Would you buy AmTrav again?
AmTrav has enabled users to handle travel themselves very easily and directly. Prior to AmTrav, we had our HR department also focused on travel booking and travel management. Now, through a set of policies and approval permissions, managers and employees can directly book flights without the need to engage another team.