Reviews (1-25 of 126)
- Instant messaging/chat feature is easy to use for DM's and group "spaces."
- Connecting my work phone line to my laptop using the application is a game changer!
- Being able to also access any other employee in our organization is also great.
- The actual chat threads could be aesthetically enhanced and more fun.
- The voicemail feature notification does not go away unless you listen to every last second.
- Sometimes you click "audio" call and the person your calling's video pops on automatically without them knowing a forewarning.
- The speed of the platform is one of the most prominent in virtually any video conferencing software that exists, being able to make streaming sessions in 60fps without having to worry about the video quality, which is entirely in HD. Although this is not yet available in HD4K, it is still sufficient quality for effective meetings.
- WebEx provides full access to the WebEx meeting center, from where it is a reality to attach to some important services in cases such as needing some other small instant messaging tool, or simply one that allows you to create sticky notes to add to presentations.
- There is a fabulous quality of compatibility between the WebEx and Microsoft Outlook platforms, which is demonstrated by the ease of being able to review emails from the shared screens, or when configuring the information within the email inboxes so that they can be added to the WebEx platform, making it easier to review them.
- We think that the fact that the trial period for WebEx is so short is a huge drawback: while most collaborative services allow up to a full month to get used to the platform and decide whether to use it after the trial period is over, Cisco WebEx only offers a couple of weeks.
- Occasionally there are severe problems synchronizing the platform's audio with video operations. This is usually due to the quality of our internet connection, but can occur arbitrarily if documents are being uploaded to the platform during the execution of a video call session. Eventually this problem fixes itself, but it is usually annoying if you are in a group session.
- The performance of its integrations with Webex AIM pro is not adequate, especially because when playing audio from AIM pro there are usually problems with the quality of this, and sometimes when playing these audio files the WebEx platform can freeze or close. It seems that the cause of this may be the use of an incompatible audio format, which shows a limitation in the platform.
- You can use Webex from a mobile devices or a desktop without problem
- You can use the Webex assistant to take notes or make appointment directly from the app
- The quality pf calls and video is excellent
- The price is quite expensive compared with similar solutions
- Webex is missing an easy integration with Microsoft Office
- Need more collaboration features
- Meeting setup through Outlook
- Sharing content such as slides, videos
- Reminders of upcoming meetings
- Interface is quite dated
- Interface is difficult to manage
- Not as intuitive as other competitive offerings
- WebEx teams is seamless and never faced issues with it like an outage which we have faced with MS Teams.
- Sharing files or documents and also video calls are so easy and smooth.
- Missing integration with things like box.
We also can then create individual spaces between the team so that we can work on individual issues, this has been useful to keep track of problems, helps with training and has reduced emails being sent back and forth
- Teams Rooms for Project Collaboration
- Tracks files and pictures in rooms and chats for quick and easy access
- The search functionality is my savior sometimes
- I would love it to connect to my Business Intelligence tool, Clari
- I'd like the formatting to be better when it comes to lists and numbering
- Group chat/Teams
- Messaging Features
- Mobile device sync improvements
- Device transfer
- Presence needs improvement
- Notification settings ability to set chat mute at a set time without having to into DND
- Numeric pad should be in a more natural location rather than clicking multiple times to access
We also use it for collaboration--sharing documents with other staff.
- Being able to join disparate students
- Allowing students to ask questions (raise hands) in presentations
- Allow colleagues to share resources when working remotely
- Lack of good backgrounds. I don't want to see half-dressed people wandering around in the background.
- Interactive editing of documents for when I have a document I'd like to share it so others could work on it as well.
- WebEx Teams provides an easy to use platform for users to quickly start communicating. The search option is easy to use to find other employees and start a quick one on one chat.
- Setting up Teams and Spaces is easy and allow the end users to control access. IT does not need to be involved .
- Starting a group chat is a simple as click a couple of buttons. From there you can easily start a group call and share screens
- WebEx Teams need better integration in to Active Directory so that AD groups can be created to automate WebEx Teams and membership.
- The WebEx Control Hub that is used to manage users and setting for WebEx Teams need to be updated. The UI is a bit clunky and navigation is mediocre at best.
- WebEx Teams needs to add the ability for admins of the Control Hub to see all teams and spaces and also be moderators of all teams and spaces.
- Online training
- in-person training
- Being able to have it on all of my devices.
- The ability to answer from any device and have the whole conversation there.
- It is free for basic use so anyone can join in the conversation.
- The TAC Connect Bot is awesome! Any bot on there is cool.
- Every update they keep surprising me!
- There is cross-over and confusion on Webex Meetings and the Webex Team Meetings. This confused our users so we disabled the Webex Team Meetings.
- Not everyone using it!
- Trying to get our users to use it to its full potential!
The ability to see all the files in one place instead of scrolling back through. Also, using it with my family is nice too as they use the free version, so I can still talk to them even when I am out of town.
- Collaboration in real time
- Sharing documents and photos
- Groups and direct messages
- A subscription is neccesary to have some options available
- We need other app to create Webex meetings
- The organization of the chats could be better
- Team and space formation and moderation.
- Separate bridges/space for different departments/teams.
- Meeting and calendar management
- Call management
- Group Calling
- Screen Casting
- Inbuilt polls and surveys are needed.
- Quick login through magic link on email.
- Improvement in graphics of replying a thread.
- More themes for users to select from.
- Able to add multiple people to rooms.
- Communicate with bots to get updates on specific architectures.
- Reminds you of upcoming webinars you are hosting.
- Great way to communicate and collaborate with partners and colleagues.
- Frequency of the bot Fabian providing updates.
- Same platform across the board.
- Mobile app integrates seamlessly.
- Great integration with other Webex products.
- More integration options in the marketplace.
- Ability to resize/collapse panels in the app; currently takes up too much screen real estate.
- Ability to rearrange/pin conversations in the Teams app.
- Instant Messaging
- Teams and Team Room Chats
- Meeting Joining
- Separate app for webex meetings and teams
- Event center is still not integrated
- Presence indication could use some work with the calendar integration
- Required Meeting number and password to connect the meeting it means its totally secure
- We can connect this with the jabber so we can also get the meeting notification.
- Multi and large people can connecting in the conference call.
- Great features of edit the screenshot and specify all the bullet point into the screenshot
- Sometimes difficult to hear the main agenda of the meeting while someone background noise is continuously occurring
- Video conferencing is not good in Cisco Webex teams
- Unable to send the audio recording through desktop or PC.
- But rather than this it totally fulfilled my requirement.
- The persistent chat is really good and a great record of everything you discuss.
- The end to end security within the whole Webex stack is a massive plus as well and you know your data is secured from the moment you start typing a message.
- The ability to kick off a workflow from an action in Webex is also useful.
- The way that you can easily move from your mobile device to a room based system whilst on a call is really slick.
- Organising and keeping track of a mountain of messages is sometimes difficult.
- Data location is also a problem sometimes as in where it is actually stored once uploaded.
One-to-one chats are OK, but the volume of these can become overwhelming and as a tool that is intended to help remove e-mail traffic, your Webex interface can end up looking like a messy e-mail inbox very soon.
The ability for a Teams space to be created that has multiple federated people/organisations as part of it is really fantastic and it just works.
As I mentioned previously in this review, keeping your Teams spaces/messaging folder organised can quickly become a problem if you don't keep on top of things.
Webex (formerly Webex Teams) Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is Webex (formerly Webex Teams)?
The All New Webex aims to bring everyone together to do exceptional work.
Call, Message, Meet: One app to call, message, meet and get work done.
Upgraded meeting experiences with personalized layouts & immersive share
Smart presence lets users know when people are available
Messaging and file sharing integrated with content and workflow
Calling built into the app for impromptu conversations
Control Webex Devices directly from the app
Built-in Intelligence: Artificial intelligence to automate tasks and personalize experiences.
Notes, highlights and live translation in 10 languages
Unlock workforce insights with Webex Graph
Reduce disruptions with noise removal & speech enhancement
Auto adjust meeting quality for the best experience
Elevate important information with message highlights
Equal experiences for everyone: Allow everyone to participate, regardless of location, language or communication style.
Gestures & reactions to allow everyone to participate in their own way
Roundtable & quick sync meeting templates to give everyone a chance to speak
Remove barriers with real-time language translations
Work on any device from anywhere: desktop, mobile, web or Cisco devices.
Reach large audiences with interactive events that scale up to 25K attendees and livestream to 100K
Webex (formerly Webex Teams) Competitors
Webex (formerly Webex Teams) Pricing
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
Webex (formerly Webex Teams) Technical Details