August 21, 2018
Score 5 out of 10
Cleverbridge is an excellent e-commerce platform. For us it serves for several purposes: first, it helps us to organize our product catalog. Second, it processes payments from customers all over the world. Finally, it provides users with a shopping cart for our web-site, together with the last page the customer viewed, and what pack of email he gets. The cart is hosted by Cleverbridge, but designed according to our requests and expertise. Primarily, this is an e-commerce tool and used in digital sales to help earn more money.
- Shopping cart: awesome design, supports multiple languages as well as multiple currencies, wide range of payment options
- Easy catalog management due to many flexible settings
- Expertise in e-commerce in every element
- Because of the many different settings, it becomes hard sometimes to set everything up
- The slow system can take up to 10 seconds to save something
Read Madina Mukhamedova's full review
Cleverbridge is well-suited for big companies that have a client base and want to start online. If you have a wide range of products, and you sell worldwide--where different languages and different settings are needed for each region--then Cleverbridge is good solution. If you just want to start selling with limited stock and with couple of product types only in one region, then it's not good idea to begin with Cleverbridge.