Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Grovo by Cornerstone, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Grovo is now a CornerStone brand since its acquisition.
- Supported: 6X the data of a traditional LMS, easily viewed in a customizable dashboard
- Supported: Learner first, focused on getting the user to actually learn
- Supported: Dedicated Account Manager and 24/7 support
Visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXP2JIcWihM to watch Grovo by Cornerstone video.
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS|
- Ease to create trainings.
- Ability to insert GIFs and photos to help with visual aids.
- Ability to allow others to create trainings.
- Ability to track trainings (who has done it and who hasn't).
- Ease of tracking all training done.
- Continued ease of creating training.
- Opportunities for others to add feedback to training.
- Continued ease of tracking, this is super important to us.
- Segmented lesson plans.
- Specific team based trainings.
- More aid in the creating of training modules.
- It is hard to get employees to follow through on completion.
- Providing information in a format that is easy to remember.
- Facilitating user transitions with efficient retraining.
- The micro lessons provide great flexibility for offsite and partial employees.
- Customer support and sales training was a little lacking for our organization.
- Specialized training in woefully underdeveloped.
- Grovo doesn't seem contrived
- Grovo has lots of pre-made content for users
- Grovo doesn't seem rote and mechanical like other learning services
- It can be difficult for any e-learning service not to seem mechanical in nature when it comes to the average employee performing learning tasks
- Many of the "problems" that grovo might seem to display would actually be a function of the organization implementing them
- Ease of Use. The site is awesome for searching for a specific topic.
- Convenience. Lessons are generally very quick and easy to fit into even the busiest schedules.
- Interface. The website is gorgeous and inviting.
- Some videos/lessons leave a lot to be desired and could use more detail.
- There's always more room for some more advanced skills.
I wouldn't really recommend using Grovo for the more complicated skills or situations, as this doesn't seem to be what it was designed for.
- Lesson Tracks
- Quizzes following the lessons, so the material is retained
- Reports Progress
- Could use a broader range of material
- A more palatable interface (although it's still pretty)
- The microlearning videos are done very well and the concept is excellent and easy to use
- Customer service was excellent. They walked us through their process and were always available to address concerns
- The LMS is set up well for delivery of their content
- The user content side of the LMS was clunky and difficult to manage.