Reviews (1-15 of 15)
- World class virtual classroom platform.
- Tests modules have more question and answer options.
- Option to add assignment in the courses.
- Option to create synchronous and asynchronous courses.
- Co-instructor option.
- Could have breakout rooms.
- Storing the poll results.
- Reports could be better.
Their past classes on demand access are really useful.
When we paid our annual fee ($6000) and I logged in, there was no recurring classes option. I was assured this was an oversight. I received a new log-on, but now for their old platform with a connection to the new classroom. This horrible mash-up of the two sites did not represent an improvement on the simple system we currently use.
As I was within 5 days of sign up, I invoked their 30-day satisfaction policy to request a refund, but it was refused despite the fact their policy has no conditions other than whether or not the customer is satisfied. They are now ignoring my messages. I would not recommend WizIQ to anyone.
- The new site looks impressive.
- Their old site is cluttered and contains more links and features than most users need.
- Total refusal to provide the refund they promise in their 30 day refund policy.
- Aggressive sales.
1. User-created as a learner to access course content.
2. User as Teacher:- A user who can also create courses for the other user.
3. User as Admin: - Who perform admin operations on our internal WizIQ LMS.
I have explored all the three versions and my experience with WizIQ has been a good learning experience.
- WizIQ provides a well-structured report including the rank of a learner.
- The teacher can also log in as a learner to explore the other teacher's course.
- One time uploaded resource can be used multiple times for developing a new course.
- Course Instructor will get a notification when a learner enrolls in the course.
- It provides completion status by which we can identify in which stage the common learner is facing difficulties.
- It supports various types of contents formats like .ppt, .pdf, .mp4 and many more.
- The biggest issue in WizIQ is the repository of its courses, we can't even search the courses on the platform.
- Sharing or saving a link, of course, is the only medium to share the course with others.
In my opinion, It has only one drawback which is the searchability of courses. If you have a lot courses on the platform then you will definitely find it difficult to search in this LMS.
- Ease of use, Easy to manage, Anyone can manage it with little skill
- Robust and fast performance
- Excellent Support Team - Always ready to help instantly.
- Although all are good but WizIQ needs to improve in these fields...It goes offline once in a while which is a headache as it needs to be constantly managed and needs to be kept under observation all the time.
- It is better for less userbase management as its browser platform is not stable for a larger number of participants.
- We need to manage each online department separately.
- Audio sound needs to be more clear.
- Has a lot of features
- Very poor video and audio quality. During the demo, the rep was from India. There was a delay, but I thought it should be ok if I deliver lessons to students in US. It was not the case. The quality is still much lower than FREE Skype.
- Student interface is identical as teachers. Why would my students have all the features to teach as teachers? It makes no sense. It also causes a lot of user confusions for students. Again, poorly design user interface. I purchased WizIQ product on 10/22/2016. The sales rep has been calling me non-stop from 10/21 until I made the payment. On 10/25, I went to a student home to help him setting up the system. That is when I realize how messed up the product is (FYI, I have a MS degree in Computer Science). It took almost 1 hour to set up and train the student. Still, the product was poor and the student keep saying "can we just use Skype?" He had a point. Skype is much better than WizIQ.
- The Administrative interface is not user friendly. The "naming" makes no sense. For example, "Connection" for "Contacts". It took me awhile to finally figure it out that Contacts are under "Connection". It makes no sense. Contacts are used very time for an online class. Why would you hide Contacts under another tab called Connection? I can tell this product is not designed by an American and NOT designed to be used by Americans. Again, poorly design user interface.
- Very poor customer service, feel like a scam. On 10/25 evening, I send a group email to my "WizIQ Success Manager" and the sales rep and reported the WizIQ product problem. For 2 hours, nothing. What happen to 24/7 service was promised to me? Anyway, during the 2 hours, I researched the internet and started to realize I was not alone. There were identical complaints about WizIQ product and service. 10/25 night, I emailed WizIQ to cancel the 3 year service. On 10/26, I called my "WizIQ Success Manager", phone rings, no answer. WizIQ Success is gone. I started to get a very bad feeling about this. I immediately called my credit card company to dispute the service and fees. My Wells Fargo rep told me that he has to give WizIQ a chance before filling a complaint. So WF rep called WizIQ 1800 dispute hotline. No one answers. He tried another number, no one answers. This is about 10:30 am Pacific time on 10/26. Until 2:50pm of 10/26, I have not received any responses back from WizIQ.
- My advise, stay away from these people and products.
- I have finally identified WizIQ is a Scam. Just simply check out scan reports: https://www.scamguard.com/wiziqcom/
I am an author of teacher training and professional development programs that are used by teachers in the K-12 segment. My courses are being marketed to retail teachers across South Asia. Being the owner of my own courses and contents I did not want to invest my time and efforts into e-learning platform development etc., and hence explored an online learning platform that could serve my purposes and help me reach out to the world without compromising my copyrights and content.
- Creating online courses. Putting together and designing courses is quite easy if you have structured content that is pedagogically fit. I have a 6 week course, a 10 week course and short duration programs that go up to one year.
- I can help create online academies for my education institutional clients and launch their online learning service as a part of my academy or with a new academy. That is a good facility but it's expensive.
- The online assignment and assessment facility is good as each and every lesson of mine has an accompanying assignment and assessment to prove or establish learning before the candidate can move forward.
- Quick access and a good virtual class experience help me reach out to clients and learners at will.
- Keeping a record of learner feedback and discussion inputs within the course platform saves a lot of trouble to track what went on through long duration courses with each and every learner. Great convenience for teachers/trainers.
- The course management is reasonably good but one can not control the learners path and navigate based on success criteria and allow progress into the course.
- Analytics and learner performance records as a database etc., is quite elementary and inadequate. This is crucial for professional education programs for schools and colleges and higher education like engineering etc.
- Storage restrictions seem a little unreasonable especially at a time when all mail providers and education ERP service providers have no limits. Though there may be an upper limit to have some control. A 1 GB storage for an online academy with own courses, partner courses and multiple academies seems out of sync with the actual market and operating requirements.
- Pricing could be more reasonably done and could be volume based like 'pay-per-use' and NOT 'discount-on-volume slabs'. This seems risky for first generation online learning service providers who do not have any idea of registrations or users that will come on board.
- The flash based platform is tough to handle on multiple browsers and we can't control the remote users laptop or system. So, HTML based platforms seem better on any browser and ease of use. Of course the WizIQ desktop app seems to do the job.
- Lesson content files published in PDF have less clarity and get slightly distorted/pixellated. I am better off uploading my content in PowerPoint or Word files for better clarity but they end up consuming more storage space.
- Easy to integrate videos, presentations and other files
- Intuitive interface for uploading content
- Good structure for streamlining content
- The webinar platform has a lot of issues with plug-ins, does not work on a lot of devices.
I find WizIQ to be a very user-friendly (for both myself and participants) platform to use. From both a technological and usability standpoint it is top notch.
- It's very simple for students to get online and use the tool. There are minimal system requirements.
- Flexibility for me as a facilitator.
- Low cost.
- To be honest - it has met my expectations. Does what I need it to do.
- You can record the videos in MP4 as well as a zipped format provided students have the facility to see videos offline.
- Good sound and video quality.
- Size of offline file.
- Number of courses available and their diversity.
- It's a little expensive if you want to use it for just a few classes. The rest of everything is just perfect, especially if you plan to be a long term user.
The WizIQ support is efficient and friendly. Now it's available in Spanish. For me that's very important because I speak Spanish, and my students do too. The price is very cheap for great features. I love WizIQ :).
WizIQ Online Academy Builder is ideal to use for live classes, recording conferences, classes and meetings. It’s also an excellent tool to use for e-Learning and online marketing. For example, you can record your class and create an online course. That task is very easy with WizIQ. Also it’s ideal to complement your face to face classes.
If you have a Moodle platform and would like implement a live class, this tools is very good for that. You can program your class and WizIQ plugins create a appointment in calendar. Also you can configure durations, record or not record, and number of students, all from Moodle. And your students can reproduce recorded classes without having to leave Moodle. When a student assists with a live class in WizIQ to Moodle you don’t need enter a user name and password again, it’s really easy to use.
It is ideal when you would like teach with ease and with interactivity. When WizIQ Online Academy Builder is in use in an educational environment, you will not want to stop using it.
- Technically sound
- Great customer service
- User friendly
- Customer service officers need to know more about the WizIQ product and service.
- Things should to be explained properly in the user manual as it is difficult to understand [some things].
WizIQ LMS Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About WizIQ LMS
WizIQ LMS is designed to meet both teaching and training needs and to give users more control over the learning process. Users can build their learning environment within minutes, add and manage multiple teacher accounts, create online courses, and schedule live classes. This solution provides a space that can be built and customized to the user’s liking.
WizIQ LMS Screenshots
WizIQ LMS Integrations
WizIQ LMS Competitors
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
WizIQ LMS Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
WizIQ LMS Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|