Wistia Reviews

Josh Singer | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 29, 2020

The Wonderful World of Wistia

Wistia is used at our organization, mainly within the marketing department, as a means of hosting public-facing marketing videos on our website. The software allows us to duplicate our videos that are also posted on YouTube, without SEO-related penalty. We embed these videos on our website and can customize their look and feel, so they are on-brand. We can give our website users a good experience because they do not have to deal with advertisements as you may have to with embedded YouTube videos. The analytics behind the software also help us understand how well our videos are performing, where there is a drop-off, etc., and we can then report out to department managers and make recommendations for further content ideas.
  • Custom branding - Wistia lets you match your brand colors via HTML hex code so you can be sure it is on-brand.
  • The analytics behind each video is fascinating and help you truly understand how well your videos perform if they are engaging and hold the audience's attention.
  • Various types of calls to action - you can create small pop-up calls to action throughout the video, calls to action at the end, you can ask for email/user info before during or after viewing the video. It helps with the top of the funnel lead gen.
  • Price point - they made some changes to their pricing model, and while I still feel it is the best value for what you get, non-profit pricing would be nice.
  • Perhaps some deeper SEO capabilities
  • Perhaps some deeper insight on users - referral source, etc.
  • Wistia is a perfect solution for hosting websites on your website or blog, but not so much if you want your videos to "go viral." Wistia itself is not a replacement or competitor to YouTube; hosting your videos on Wistia does not get you access to new audiences. So, if you want to maximize your reach with your videos, Wistia may not be the best solution. However, if you want a solution to integrate video into your website, Wistia is perfect.
  • I also do not know that I would recommend Wistia to a small business or organization with only one or a handful of videos. I think it is more valuable if you have a good handful or many videos to embed.
They are incredibly responsive and almost always available. They are very customer focused and will help you with technical challenges or recommendations of how best to use their platform. I have never had a bad experience when reaching out to their support team. They also provide a ton of content around best practices and best use of their platform, as well as video marketing in general.
Read Josh Singer's full review
Anne Theriault | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 26, 2020

Incredible Video Hosting Service With Tons Of Functionality!

I use Wistia when I create videos for my digital training products. It is incredibly user-friendly. I embed my Wistia videos into optimize press. I have thousands of students, so if my website goes down,
I can add them directly to the Wistia platform so they can still use the training product without interruption.
  • Wistia’s embed codes completely automate video SEO.
  • Videos are automatically scaled to fit any screen size.
  • Drag and drop organization.
  • Wistia places no ads whatsoever on user videos.
  • Wistia is pricey for the professional platform.
  • At times it wasn't 100% intuitive, but after some playing around, I was able to figure it out.
  • Customization options are minimal.
Wistia is well suited for anyone wanting to create a digital product and embed the videos into their website or product platform. It's also great for bloggers and folks starting out producing videos online.
It's not well suited for those who want to share their videos on social media, as it's more of a tool for business, not an advertising platform.
Customer support has been able to answer my questions immediately if I have any. I haven't had any real issues whatsoever.
Read Anne Theriault's full review
Elyse Meyer | TrustRadius Reviewer

Wistia: A Good Investment for Advanced Video Analytics

We used Wistia internally at our agency, and we also support clients who leverage Wistia as well. We use it primarily for marketing, with a few use cases for recorded sales training and internal video communication. We also use the HubSpot integration were feasible for clients with the Wistia plan to support the integration.
  • Video analytics.
  • Lead generation.
  • They have reduced some functionality over the years while increasing the price.
  • Analytics are not available on all plans making it not as valuable to smaller companies.
Wistia is a great engagement tool for lead generation from videos, the HubSpot integration where applicable, and having the ability to embed videos with corporate branding across web assets. It's a strong video platform and has great customer service as well to support both companies directly and agencies working with organizations.
They have always been very helpful when, and if, customer issues arise. They have a quick response time and are always eager to help solve the issue and make it right. We have always been impressed by the Support team at Wistia.
Read Elyse Meyer's full review
Hilary Hobbs | TrustRadius Reviewer

Wistia Wins

The entire organization uses Wistia to host all of our online content across multiple platforms. We are able to hold our over 1,000 training videos, social media content, and testimonials easily in one place. It helps that we are able to replace videos yet still build on top of our stats, as well.
  • Customer service.
  • Video hosting.
  • Show ID's on page.
  • Easier access to changing thumbnails.
If you have a primarily online business that needs a lot of video content, Wistia is perfect for your business. Even if you work in sales, their "Soapbox" aspect is absolutely fantastic, and adds that personal touch to your clients. With videos, the stats you have access to are easy to find and extremely helpful.
Wistia knows their clientele and how to please them. They are very informative and helpful. They use their own products to showcase how well they work (Soapbox, as an example). They make you feel heard and important, along with constantly updating their product and adding new awesome features. If there is every a question or problem, they are quick to respond.
Read Hilary Hobbs's full review
Will Goad | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 03, 2020

Wistia makes managing and distributing video so simple

Our organization uses Wistia to host the majority of our videos. The videos are primarily public-facing training videos, but we are also presently using Wistia to host Marketing, Sales, Demo, and Customer Success videos. We have also used the service to previously hosting internal videos. Wistia is reasonably priced and quite easy to use. Loading videos is, straightforward and embedding them in our Help Center (previously Zendesk and now Intercom) is simple and makes it so much easier to serve customers. Currently, we are hosting at approx. 95 videos.
  • Super simple to add videos via drag and drop
  • Embedding is simple
  • Pricing is going up and seems a bit higher than I would like, though still a good deal.
  • Adding quizzing would be interesting.
If you regularly need to load videos quickly, Wistia is so easy to use. For training videos and Marketing videos, Wistia is excellent. Videos load fast, share easily, and still allow you to control them in a more strict environment through password gating. One area to note is that if you are hosting several hundred plus videos, it could become cost-prohibitive.
To begin, I never have issues with Wistia, so I don’t have to reach out for service. This makes it easy to keep using the tool. Additionally, the Wistia team invests heavily in content, which makes for a great learning opportunity for those of us trying to make better content.

Read Will Goad's full review
Jeremy Liles | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 14, 2020

Excellent solution for hosting marketing videos

We use Wistia to host all of our videos, which include marketing videos, tutorials, and videos that are part of our educational products. It addresses the following issues:
  • Reliable video hosting (availability and speed).
  • Full-featured video player.
  • Advanced tracking and analytics.
  • API that we can interface with to warehouse video usage data.
  • HubSpot integration for capturing contact information.
  • The video player is full-featured and highly-configurable.
  • There are powerful APIs that can be used to dynamically configure videos within a website, hook into events, and integrate with other systems.
  • Documentation and examples around the API and configuration of the player.
  • It would be great to have more control over overlays and the appearance of elements within the video player, especially via API.
Wistia is well-suited for embedding marketing videos and capturing leads. We also use it to measure engagement with our educational videos. I think it may be less well-suited for storing a massive library of non-marketing content, mainly because there are more cost-effective alternatives for that use-case.
I've typically been able to get questions answered within a few days. There were a couple of times where a speedier response would have been helpful. I wish they had some sort of software development expert in the support team who could answer really complex questions about the use of the APIs and custom programming.
Read Jeremy Liles's full review
Brad Parler | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 14, 2020

If you're serious about video content marketing you need Wistia in your tool set.

We leverage Wistia as a video content delivery system on our client websites. We've found that Wistia provides a much more professional experience than self-hosting large files, and the analytics and other features like 'call to action' and their 'turnstile' are well worth the price they charge. If you're looking for a way to make your videos stand out on your own website, Wistia is a must!
  • Highest quality video streaming no matter the connection speed
  • Integration with digital asset managements (with auto publishing from Wipster)
  • The customization of videos is still a bit clunky and a multi-page process
  • The speed at which videos get encoded is good, wouldn't be mad if it was faster
The video creation site Animoto said, "56% of consumers believe if a company has a website, it should have video content." Wistia is the most sure-fire way to make sure that the user experience around your videos is the best it can possibly be. Not only is Wistia a great product, the staff are some of the brightest people when it comes to how to leverage video content in your marketing plans via their binge-worthy content. Their 1k, 10k, 100k series looked at how much you should spend on the videos you make, and they recently published a study about Marketing Affinity! I highly recommend Wistia, if you're serious about video content marketing!
The product is so intuitive that I've never had to contact support. The one time that we had issues with embedding video in Wordpress, they had support documents that covered all of our issues and have kept those documents up to date with all of the changes to Wordpress over time.
Read Brad Parler's full review
March 10, 2020

Great and affordable video hosting platform

Our organization uses Wistia as the primary video storage for our commercial facing videos. This includes but is not limited to new product deep dives, vertical highlights, customer testimonials, and corporate overviews. We organize it by stream and pull the videos through visibly to the customer on the website, in portals, and a variety of other areas.
  • Ease of use
  • Changing thumbnails
  • Embedding on webpages
  • Editing / trimming
  • Only one level folder structure
Wistia is well suited if your company hosts videos in a variety of places currently and need one master place to host the content so that it can be accessed internally and also embedded on the web and shared externally. Wistia is less appropriate as a place to house training content as there is no tracking per external user and the holistic view of all the videos is only available to internal users.
We have only had to reach out to Wistia support a handful of times in the 4 years we have been using Wistia. They have always been quick to respond and help us solve the problem. The system is self-service so there should be very little to no need to reach out to support on a regular basis.
September 24, 2019

Capture Prospects' Attention Easily with Email Video from Wistia

When we started looking into how we could add video to our email outreach, we immediately found Wistia and began using it to cut through the clutter for our email prospects. Additionally, we began using Soapbox by Wistia when that became available, due to how easily you can save brand information on it. Essentially, Wistia is used by our entire marketing and sales teams to capture the attention of prospects with custom-made videos.
  • Very simple and easy to use.
  • Videos can be customized to your brand's look and feel.
  • Wistia shares many best practices that help you craft engaging videos.
  • Would be nice to have more performance data.
  • There can always be more editing capabilities.
  • As it gets more successful, business plans get more expensive.
Wistia is perfectly suited for almost all of your email marketing needs -- specifically when you are sending a custom video to one recipient so you can make it unique to them. Also, when you need the recipient to understand the clear call to action at the end, Wistia has some great options for that. It isn't as appropriate if you're looking to make high-quality videos with better editing needs.
Ian Nate | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 24, 2019

Video for marketers serious about leads & analytics

We use Wistia across the whole organization, for all of our video content. We do use YouTube, but only for video with social/search value. Most of our video content lives within the Wistia platform, even our internal only videos. We switched from Vimeo so we could get better analytics and also use it as a demand gen tool.
  • Email turnstile: capturing email is huge.
  • Analytics and data are fantastic.
  • Very easy to customize the styling so it looks embedded.
  • Would love it to allow the capture of more data on the turnstile.
  • More platform integrations: struggled to get the data to Salesforce, had nothing for Pardot or Act-On.
  • More flexibility and capabilities in video links.
Wistia works well for marketing teams, especially demand generation teams, who are looking to measure, improve and grow their audience. I think it's almost a must for B2B companies, especially if they're using Vimeo or YouTube. I also really like the clean styling, comparable to Vimeo, maybe slightly better. I think the analytics are unparalleled with other platforms.
Read Ian Nate's full review
T. Blane McMichen | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 20, 2019

Standalone or Integrated Video Hosting - Wistia is top of the MarTech Stack

Video content is very compelling. As a marketing service consultant, I have used Wistia to showcase design examples to help prospects understand my innovative approach to solution design. In one example I use a versatile Marketo template that I created to solve some of the typical problems encountered with guided templates. The demo shows how the solution will meet their business need. At the end, I offer them the opportunity to register for a free template download, which is the conversion call to action.
  • First, their platform is super easy and intuitive to use. There are lots of customization options, which are not difficult to learn and use.
  • Their player is mobile responsive, so all I need to do is use the embed code on my site or landing page. Their player adapts to the viewport size.
  • They have very good statistical information that helps you to see where people drop off. This insight helps evaluate content or length of video.
  • Their turnstile feature allows you to put registration directly in your video, and can be used for gated content. (Register to see the rest of this video.) Also the turnstile registration date can be integrated with your marketing automation platform.
  • Their pricing structure limits the number of videos to host. It would be nice if they had a two-tiered structure for low cost hosting of older/archive content that is accessed very infrequently, and their usual pricing for current/active content.
Wistia is a great video hosting technology and it is well suited to marketing campaigns. Since the videos are served out of your account and are not monetized (like YouTube) you do not need to worry about your content being interrupted by a video ad. (Not very good if you are trying to deliver a message of your own. Also, commenting is easily disabled, which is important for some regulated industries, such as healthcare.
Read T. Blane McMichen's full review
Brent Polson | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 09, 2019

Posting video without using Wistia is like using an outhouse without a hole

Applifast uses Wistia to host our videos for use in a variety of media marketing. We share video links with our clients so that they can effortlessly watch our videos, which is especially useful to get around websites that are not whitelisted.
Once the videos are uploaded, I send the sales team a link to each new video, and they share that link with their clients as they see fit. It's a great sales tool.
  • I like the fact I can make a tweak to the video, description, etc., and I can upload the revision seamlessly without having to delete the old video, upload a new video, activate the SEO words again, etc.
  • The billing is simplified -- it's easy to forward as a PDF or print it out and hand it over to the finance dept.
  • Best of all, these guys are quirky and unique. Their content, eblasts, etc. are entertaining and are a welcomed addition to the normally boring emails that pop up in my email list.
  • Keep up the great work -- be yourself Wistia... it's working!
  • I would like to see a more organized way to catalog my uploaded videos in groups or folders. Perhaps there already is and I just haven't discovered it yet.
I would like to know if there was an easy way to link a Wistia video to the YouTube channel and import the SEO info etc., so that I am not duplicating the procedure.
Read Brent Polson's full review
Nivas Ravichandran | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 28, 2019

Best alternative to YouTube to host videos.

As part of the marketing efforts, we create a lot of video content - webinar recordings, Interviews, product presentations, and thought leadership videos. We use Wistia as our platform to host all of these videos to be shown on different webpages and blog articles. We sometimes use it to directly send the links to the intended audience to avoid posting it on YouTube.
  • The platform is very direct and easy to access.
  • The reliability of the platform is just amazing. We have never seen Wistia's video platform acting up.
  • The ability to add chapters, turnstile, CTAs make it more friendly for marketers to spread the word and capture leads.
  • The analytics platform is also pretty good for projects.
  • The analytics and integrations for Wistia to push data to other platforms can be improved.
Providing gated video content for webinars can be done really well with a platform like Wistia. Especially when you do not wish to provide open access to your videos through YouTube, and would like to customize the experience, Wistia can be an extremely powerful platform. Also if you are trying to collect leads from these videos.
Read Nivas Ravichandran's full review
Gil Parrish | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 21, 2019

The Best You Can Get!

Wistia provides training and information videos to both clients and employees. The use of videos enables us to get uniform information distributed in a consistent way and make certain that our message is heard in the correct way.
  • Wistia enables us to organize videos into "projects." That's helpful from an organization standpoint.
  • Wistia makes it extremely easy to upload and then sort videos by the project with which you are working.
  • It is extremely easy to embed videos into your website. Easy cut and paste
  • The variety of players is limited for paid users. I would like to see more offerings.
Wistia is perfect for conveying your product or service to new and existing customers. You can elaborate in a detailed fashion to clarify intricate product or service details.
Read Gil Parrish's full review
Brandon Bakken | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 08, 2019

Video/image platform full of capability

Wistia is a great hosting platform to organize videos into different projects and maintain control of your content without a big mess. There are different levels of users to give everyone on your team the correct access to your videos. Statistics allow you to see in-depth stats about each individual video. You can leave comments on or off and change the colors and surrounding look of your video player. Many embed options allow you to post your videos on many platforms. Wistia is a truly custom video player that comes at a cost.
  • Great video player customization
  • Different levels of user privileges
  • Vast embed options
  • Amazing video statistics
  • Frequent updates adding new features
  • Expensive
  • Limited video organization
  • Lots of email notifications that need to be turned off and organized
Wistia is paid video service that's good for organizations that have restricted internet access and can't use free to use services such as YouTube. Varieties of user roles and video customization options allow for lots of freedom for an organization but the steep upfront cost can be overwhelming for small budgets and organizations.
Read Brandon Bakken's full review
January 16, 2019

Wistia: Videos and More!

Within my organization, Wistia is mostly being used as a storage location for our various educational videos and webinars. It is currently not specified to a specific department, however, I am typically the one that is in control of its usage. Wistia allows us to not only store and save our videos, but also share and embed them into our website and track information retaining to the video.
  • The safe storage of video content
  • Statistics on video content (watch count, etc.) is easily obtainable
  • Integration of the video to our website is easily done through the embed codes available
  • Sharing specific video products with other individuals without allowing access to other unrelated content
  • Obtaining embed codes for a significantly large number of videos can be very time consuming as there is no way to automatically pull a report.
  • Within a project, there is no way to set the list to show a specific number of videos and you may only have a certain number of videos shown unless you click to expand the list and continue to do so.
  • Once the list is expanded and you click in to a video, when clicking back, the list reloads and you must expand the entire list again which can become very time consuming.
Wistia is a terrific platform if you are simply storing video content and embedding these videos on to your own website. You may also set privacy measures and invite people to view specific projects in Wistia, allowing for your content to be shared through links and accounts, without compromising other videos within your account that you do not want the individuals to have access to.
February 25, 2019

Wistia's worth it

We use Wistia for video hosting, lead capture, and analytics. We love the platform and have relied on it for as long as we've been around. Their team is committed to constantly improving their product, and they provide an amazing example of thought leadership and customer success. We are grateful Wistia serves so well!
  • Customization—you can easily add CTAs, adjust the preview, colors, and more within the Wistia player
  • Analytics—Wistia provides helpful insight into video watching habits that you can tie into a CRM, like HubSpot, to make really actionable
  • Education—the Wistia library and community is extensive
  • Expensive
  • Hosting threshold could be prohibitive
  • Customizing embeds
If you have the budget for video hosting and analytics software, I couldn't recommend Wistia more highly. It's a delightful platform to use and it provides us with so much insight into our videos. It helps us convert a larger percentage of our traffic into valuable leads. We're very happy with Wistia.
February 21, 2019

Wishing you a Wistia Day!

Ease of use is the top quality I associate with Wistia. Next comes their superior support, both online, with great videos (obviously) and direct contact as needed. Their price point is definitely a competitive win. They continue to progress technically now offering Wistia Channels, provide on-going video growth opportunities with their free online training vids, and evolve with their "soapbox" recommendations. Love this company and their product! And they like dogs!
  • Easy to upload, download, update content.
  • Easy to add titles, edit, and bring value easily to appropriate teams.
  • Their how-to videos are very welcome, and they continue to update their product, now providing Wistia Channels.
  • I was hesitant to write this review, only because I don't want them to become so popular they lose their amazing supportive, accessible, and affordable culture.
I have enjoyed leveraging Wistia for multiple audiences, they provide great analytics, and insights into the value your video is bringing. Where did any viewing drop-off occur? You can then course correct to improve the video, in fact, you can drive A/B testing in this manner. Always enjoy leveraging the content, within multiple professional environments and occasional personal use!
March 07, 2019

Wistia Wows!

Currently, Wistia is only being used by our marketing department. We use it for video hosting and tracking.
  • The user interface is very easy to use.
  • The tracking is incredible. Being able to see how long a person watched a video on an individual level is game-changing.
  • The ability to add the video to a marketing piece is great. They provide the code for you.
  • It can be pricey compared to other similar services.
  • Integrations are limited if you don’t have the budget.
If you are looking to get started using videos with no integrations and high-level tracking, Wistia works. It works even better if you have a little budget and can connect it to tools like Salesforce or Marketo.
Maggie Millard | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 27, 2018

Great for Marketing Videos

We use Wistia to host our demo and customer testimonial videos across our website. We use the thumbnail feature to send the videos in emails, the heat map feature for our sales team to know which leads have watched which parts of what videos, the playlist feature on the website, and lead capture feature. We use the HubSpot integration; we selected Wistia because we were looking for a platform that would allow us to integrate our video platform with our website and CRM.
  • Customizable video formatting - choose the layout, colors, playlist style, etc. - makes it easy to have your videos match the style of your website.
  • Love the Soapbox integration for our sales team.
  • The playlist configurations options and execution are the best I've seen in any platform.
  • The fact that there's a HubSpot integration is huge for us.
  • The pricing is steep compared to similar platforms. But, I still pay it, because it's better than other platforms.
  • Once you get above a certain threshold, they charge extra for additional videos.
  • If you want to put the same video in multiple projects, it counts as multiple videos for your pricing.
Wistia is excellent for connecting your sales and marketing teams with video. It helps us to get a lot more out of the videos that we spend a significant amount of money producing; we can see who watches them, which parts of the videos are popular, and use that data to improve the videos. That's hugely important to us. If you're just looking for a place to host videos, a platform like Vimeo with lower pricing and less-fancy features would be a better fit.
Read Maggie Millard's full review
Brian Nizinsky | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 16, 2018

Video hosting and analytics made easy

We use Wistia to host all our videos that we post on our web properties. We do this so we can control the user experience and not have to deal with YouTube's issues with embedded videos. We also get a better set of analytics with Wistia that with any other platform.
  • It is really easy to upload and manage a video collection.
  • The data we get is great, we can really dig into how people are engaging with our videos.
  • We love how you can gate videos right in the player.
  • The data presentation can be improved in certain screens.
  • Add in a few more embedding options.
I think Wistia is well suited for most organizations which have to have a reliable place to host their videos. I think the biggest issues come in with scale since I don't think that the interface is that well suited for a company that will have a large number of videos over time.
Read Brian Nizinsky's full review
Mirzet Kadric | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 29, 2018

Great for Marketing and Sales Videos

We use Wistia to host our videos that we post on our web properties and share with prospects and clients in our sales strategy. Used by our Marketing and Sales departments.

• Exceptional features for lead generation
  • Really easy to use and manage
  • Customization
  • The pricing
Wistia is well suited for organizations which must have a reliable place to host their videos. Wistia is excellent as well for connecting your marketing and sales with new prospects and clients.
Read Mirzet Kadric's full review
Brett Doucette, ABC, MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 26, 2018

Great video content hosting platform!

It's our main/premier video hosting site. Utilizing it for content marketing and resources hub. Used just by the Marketing dept. Helping us with conversions.
  • Fairly simple to use
  • Great features for lead gen
  • Baseline reports are useful
  • Seamless HubSpot integration api (PRO level only)
  • Embedding for different mediums can be tricky and challenging at times (may need a developer in some cases)
  • Video embeds can cause a few technical SEO anomalies (script cacheing)
  • Reorganizing existing video folder infrastructures can be a bit tricky
Well suited for most use cases. Great for mobile platforms too.
Read Brett Doucette, ABC, MBA's full review
Jared DeLong | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 15, 2018

Get Wistia Now!

Wistia is being used throughout our company, mostly by our marketing team and our customer success/support teams. It allows us to store all video content in one place, but the beauty is in the data Wistia allows us to gather to improve our videos that something like Vimeo or YouTube simply doesn't have.
  • Wistia's player is easy to embed and gives a little bit more control/customizations that are handy, such as adding chapters and calls to action.
  • The greatest strength is obviously the level of data we can gather from unique users that watch to heat maps and viewer trends. We can see if viewers are pausing, stopping or leaving our videos completely.
  • Our marketing team loves how Wistia can help them gather emails and cultivate leads.
  • Their cost is rather high. A less expensive version between the free and pro would be great.
  • It'd be nice to see a few more integrations available.
  • We love the idea of Soapbox, but again the price is just a little too high to consider using it.
Honestly, I can't think of a solution where Wistia is not well-suited unless you're wanting something like YouTube that has potential to 'go viral'. Wistia is the perfect tool for making better business decisions based on data. Before, it was so hard to determine if a video was actually successful.
Read Jared DeLong's full review
Jeremy Miller | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 16, 2017

Make Selling Smarter With Wistia

We use Wistia to host videos and track user engagement on our website.
  • Easy to use, manage and administer.
  • First time we've had quality data on how users (including what users) actually engage with our videos.
  • Integration with Pardot. We track the reports constantly and assign prospects to lists and automation rules.
  • The integration with Pardot is limited. The data is great, but it's a manual process to act on it. You cannot run any type of automation rules based on video play or specific actions such as percentage of play. This means creating an automation (i.e. completion action, automation rule, segmentation, etc) is not available.
Transition your videos from YouTube to Wistia. You'll create a better user experience, better branding for your business, and gather useful data. Anyone embedding videos on their site is a good candidate for this software.
Read Jeremy Miller's full review

About Wistia

Wistia specializes in Brand Affinity Marketing for small and medium-sized businesses. Wistia's video marketing software is designed to enable companies to create captivating viewing experiences on their sites and gives them the tools to find, engage and grow a community of brand advocates.

Founded in Cambridge, Massachusetts, the vendor boasts presently more than half a million businesses across 50 countries depend on Wistia's products to build their brands and their businesses, including HubSpot, MailChimp, Sephora, Starbucks, and Tiffany & Co.