Reviews (1-2 of 2)
Finally, after a decent comparison and couple of demos, we finalized LoginRadius. We used it till mid-2018 and the overall system was running smooth.
- Handling a load of customer logins. LoginRadius system can manage hundreds of thousands of concurrent logins while other systems like Gigya can manage up to 5-6K logins only.
- Third party integrations. The platform is equipped with more than 150 third party pre-configured API integrations and works on a real-time basis.
- The system is equipped with auto scalable server mechanism and load balancing so if the traffic increases with more than 35% of the existing server limits then they automatically receive alerts and start taking actions.
- Very secured, even they cannot retrieve login password by themselves.
- They use premium Azure services.
- Good for login traffic management
- No latency Issues
- One of the most secure platforms
- Cloud-based Customer Identity and Access Management with User Registration, Social Login, Federated SSO and Web SSO.
- Easy to use dashboard
- Easy implementation on multiple properties
- Data security
- Data migration process is smooth
LoginRadius Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
LoginRadius is a customer identity platform that helps companies deliver a streamlined login process while protecting digital accounts and complying with data privacy regulations. The vendor says LoginRadius serves over 3,000 businesses with a monthly reach of 700 million users worldwide. Key platform features include registration services, adaptive security, integration with third-party applications, and customer insights. The vendor says it has been named an industry leader in customer identity and access management (CIAM) by Gartner, KuppingerCole, and Computer Weekly. Microsoft is a major technology partner and investor.
The vendor's key capabilities and differentiators include:
Improve Customer Engagement with Seamless Registration and Authentication
Remove barriers to customer acquisition and conversion across all digital properties.
Secure Customer Identities and Build Trust
Create a verification process that provides an extra layer of security. Multi-factor authentication and risk-based authentication are quick and easy to set up.
Leverage Identity for Growth
A LoginRadius implementation can be up and running within a few weeks, giving an instant return on investment by saving months of time and significant resources. Cut engineering costs by up to 95% with a ready-to-deploy CIAM solution.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
Our pricing is dependent on various factors including usage, configuration options and customization To learn more, please visit https://www.loginradius.com/pricing
LoginRadius Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||35%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||15%|
LoginRadius Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
LoginRadius Technical Details