* Planned: Identity and access management for sellers …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of SAP Customer Data Solutions, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
- Supported: Customer Identity Access Management
- Supported: Enterprise Consent and Preference Management
- Supported: Customer Data Platform
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Supported Countries||SAP Customer Data Cloud supports data localization globally with global data centers in North America, EMEA, Russia, China, and Australia, as well as compliance with regional laws|
|Supported Languages||English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Brazilian Portuguese, Latin American Spanish|
Adobe Experience Manager
The Okta Identity Cloud
Azure Active Directory
Cisco Secure Access by Duo
Tealium Customer Data Hub
Adobe Experience Platform
- customer base management (all levels)
- consents management
- UX/Screen Sets
- minors management
- sites explorer
- documentation navigation (previous version better)
- Online Training
- In-Person Training
- Screenset builder
- Consent integration in screensets
- Screensets flows
- Email account management
- Developer friendly
- Enterprise console
- Reporting tools
- Out of the box integration with SAP Commerce Cloud.
- User consents management.
- Centralized customer data repository.
- The management console was not very user friendly for end customers.
- The integration component with SAP Commerce had some bugs at the beginning.
- Unifying the user database for multiple applications
- having different, customizable interface for each application
- provide a detail analytics on the user habits
- having separate domains ( cloud spaces ) for a different environments, we can also have multiple domains if we need different storage for two different apps
- Needs more Client side APIs to do search query
- Needs more customizable screensets
- Some screenshots have rigid behaviors, like mobile login screens, we need a more customizable way of implementing these
- Consolidate customer records.
- Single source of truth.
- Entry point for multiple systems to connect customer data.
- Screen sets
- Security rules
- Provides a wide range of integration technologies.
- The systems are very reliable and stable.
- We have a great support service.
- We miss being able to see a global dashboard in the account. We have more than 20 sites and we can see a dashboard per SSO group.
- We miss some kind of tool that allows us to know the user session health. For us, it is so important to know what is happening with the user session, not only to know how many users are logged in or logged out.
- We miss a took that allow us to get more advanced analityc information
- Easy integration step for developers
- Admin Console is easy to view
- Social IdP configuration is fuss-free
* Planned: Identity and access management for sellers (B2B).
* Planned: Customers can manage their consents for newsletters, etc.
* Planned: Customer data platform to create a single customer profile.
- Good integration in SAP world, in particular SAP Commerce Cloud.
- Fast introduction of new features.
- Mostly well documented.
- B2B add on - in particular its integration - has room for improvement.
- Some heavy bugs in new console which should have been fixed before go live.
+ Standard protocol like SAML and OIDC which allow integration with most modern applications.
+ Helps to build a customer profile where customers can manage their personal details and consents.
- Easy scaling on multiple websites and country with registration and login
- Flexible ways to update external plataform on changes regarding the customer record
- Being able to progressively build trust and knoledge about end customers
- UI-builder is very useful but it could be improved with easier customization possibilities
- Better inteface for customer service to read and fix customer data
- Better tracking capabilities
- Unified, cross-device user experience for registration, login, and user profile management
- It's easy to configure and maintain customer consents, in compliance with the GDPR
- Social login and registration
- Lots of login options, including passwordless, email OTP, two-factor authentication, etc.
- The licensing costs are not accessible to everyone
- The first setup is usually complex
- Superb onboarding.
- Increases marketing opportunities.
- Allows you to delegate user responsibilities.
- Time to set up but once you have you will not regret it.
- secure management of crucial user data
- support for multiple site social logins
- seamless integration with third party tools
- We would appreciate if SAP also moves into open source, and open sources some of its inital or basic modules this would help generate more awareness and give new dimensions to the product
- Help bridging Online Offline Data gap
- Identifying customer needs
- More reachability towards customers
- Non compatibility with other applications in initial deployment
- Unifying customer data from multiple channels to one cloud solution
- Creating centralized client profiles which we connect with all our digital properties
- Identifying online visitors securely via cloud security features such as passwordless authentication and multifactor
- We were experiencing issues sending emails [in] different language variations to our customers in some parts of the globe during the first few months after deployment. Currently, we do not face the challenge anymore since after updates we were able [to] get more language variations.
- SAP Customer Data Solutions offers analytics capabilities that help understand customers and engage with them.
- CIAM module turn unknown visitors to known buyers, which improves ROI.
- SAP Customer Data Solutions help personalize customer experiences by centralizing their data from other sources like Oracle Cloud ERP to one unified solution.
- During the initial setup, it was overwhelming for some of our employees to customize some features and integrate SAP Customer Data Solutions with other non-SAP applications. The vendor success team offered free support and still does whenever we face issues via phone call and email chat support.
- Profile orchestration capability has enhanced customer engagement by allowing customers to collaborate with the team and other clients in a single location.
- SAP Customer Data Solutions unifies holistic client profiles whether known, unknown, online, or offline to one solution.
- Insight activation is another great aspect of SAP Customer Data Solutions, which enhances in-the-moment decision-making in real-time.
- Unavailability of mobile application for Android and iOS is the only improvement that SAP needs to focus more on in order to help enhance customer data management on the go.
- SAP Customer Data Solutions bridges the gap between online information and offline data to improve customer engagement with our team to better understand their experiences.
- SAP Customer Data Solutions has improved customer trust by understanding their experiences while eradicating compliance risks.
- Data redaction and retention help us to activate the right info to be accessed to the right customer and business user. This helps safeguard data from getting into third-party/cyber attackers.
- For the 2+ years that I have been using SAP Customer Data Solutions, I have never encountered any capability that needs improvement since it meets all our customer data management needs.
- Easy to use.
- Manages consent and the respective history.
- Easy to integrate/very good documentation.
- Translations for screen-sets.
- Our developers absolutely LOVE the Gigya APIs. They rave about them on a daily basis.
- The support we have received is tremendous. We have run into very few problems, but when we did, they were quick to respond.
- It was very easy to set up and use on Day One; we were able to be productive almost immediately.
- Like some other users, we have experience issues sending emails to different language variations. We have been assured that this is being worked on, and we believe that it will be addressed promptly.
- The "friend list" from Facebook is cached and we have found that the information is sometimes a little tiny bit outdated. Not a big deal.
- One of our developers expressed the desire for more flexibility and customization of the product as a whole.
- The social sharing elements and analytic's are all solid. It generally manages comments well although there have been some bugs in handling the volume of comments our site delivers daily.
- There have been some issues with the volume of comments we receive as well as adding words to our blacklisted terms.
- Online training
- In-person training
- Gigya provide a range of flexible APIs which support the development of bespoke engagement tools. They also provide out of the box engagement tools like comments and reactions.
- Gigya's identity query tool makes it straightforward for users to query the user database using straightforward SQL queries.
- Gigya's cloud storage is a safe and secure alternative to self-hosted databases.
- Gigya's out of the box engagement tools lack some of the features of dedicated comments providers. However, it's very possible to supplement these with your own development using the Gigya API.
- Online training
- It enables social lo-gin and social account creation. It functions very well.
- Its been very stable with good uptime.
- Also easy for us to implement. Gigya does maintain the platform and continually make improvements.
- Support team has been very helpful and very responsive.They are always eager to bring new features to our attention. They just make sure that we get the most out of the product. This is much appreciated.
- Online training
- On the technical side, it has allowed us to replace other weaker modules. It concentrates everything on one single platform.
- We have reduce loads on servers. Some calls are going to Gigya not our own servers. We don't have to manage all the sign-in process ourselves - it is all managed by Gigya now. We don't have to log comments on our DB because it lives in Gigya.
- It was very difficult for us to keep up with FB / Twitter / Google+ changes tothe APIs. With Gigya it always works no matter what's going on with APIs. I used to have a couple of guys looking at this every week, now I don't have to do that.
- All our numbers went up. Comments, sharing polls, social logins - everything dramatically increased. This is very cool.
- Numbers for referred traffic from social media channels also went up.
- Client service is excellent. a Gigya project manager works closely with us. he helps us review what we are doing. Gigya helps us with QA and with best practices.
- Nothing obvious. Some editors and traffickers want a more detailed analytics package. Gigya reports are pretty basic. There is a strong need for more advanced analytics and automated reports.
- We have talked to Gigya about it, and they are working on it.
- Online training
- The product does everything that it's supposed to do - and it does it very well.
- If we ever have any issues, they escalate them immediately and resolve them.
- The product is highly flexible. We can skin our integrations to make them look exactly as we want them to look. We are not stuck with a standard look-and-feel.
- The Gigya APIs are very powerful. We are advanced users of the product and we really appreciate the power of the APIs in letting us build out exactly what we want.
- Really nothing. Sometimes we wish it had some features that are very specific to our use case, but we understand that they are building a platform and not a custom tool. About 80% of features that we want are provided, and these deliver most of the value for us.
- Online training