Reviews (1-1 of 1)
January 21, 2019
Score 4 out of 10
We used OnForce to dispatch a technician to a remote client on the opposite coast. We provide managed services and remote support nationally, so we thought OnForce would be a good fit for us to be able to respond to emergencies for remote clients. On the surface, there are a good deal of available techs in any given area, and we hadn't ever had a search come up empty.
- You get techs who are ready to work
- You can increase the coverage of your service area, in some respects
- You can use local techs as well if your team is busy
- You don't really know who you are going to get
- There's not a lot of followthrough. This tech will act as an adjunct to your company, and you are left holding the bag for their work
- We had one bad experience, and decided to go a different route for growth
Read this authenticated review
If you have an emergency that requires a tech, and you don't have the resources in-house, then it's good to be able to call on these guys. I would never use my affiliation with them as a reason to say "we provide nationwide onsite services" because the techs, in the end, don't answer to you and may not work to your standards. It's definitely a band-aid last-resort, and you should let your clients know if you intend to use them.
OnForce Scorecard Summary
OnForce is a freelance management system (FMS) offered by Beeline, which is merging with IQNavigator following an acquisition. OnForece can be used independently or in conjunction with a vendor management system (VMS).
Categories: Freelance Management
OnForce Technical Details