Property Vista Reviews

1 Rating

April 06, 2020
Kristen Kelly | TrustRadius Reviewer
Property Vista is used mostly by both me and the property manager where I work. The owners of the company have access but I'm the one who set everything up and the one who uses it most.

It solves my business problems by keeping everything I need to stay organized in one place. I can see who is renting, who is about to move in, who is leaving, work orders and so much more all in the same place. It's like a everything you ever needed in one easy to use place. It's my little playground where I get to explore without the complicatons of switching software and programs up to find all my answers.
  • Everything is easy to understand.
  • Customer service doesn't give me the runaround, they are actually helpful.
  • Has all the need to know information all in one place.
  • Needs area for fine details such as nearby parks, schools, libraries, etc.
Great for property managers with about 25 or more properties. Not worth the money for less than 10. This works for all sorts of different properties so it's about choosing the right kind of account for the situation.
When I needed customer service I got the help I needed without being transferred a million times. The guy knew what he was talking about and everything was taken care of immediately.
Read Kristen Kelly's full review