February 01, 2018
Score 8 out of 10
ProjectWise is being used across the entire organization. It is useful in working with files that need to be accessed by multiple staff in different locations. Without ProjectWise we would need to send the file in question among all the users back and forth. This would cause problems with maintaining the most up-to-date version of the file.
- Check-in and check-out of the files
- When saving and exiting out of the software, ProjectWise automatically asks whether I want to check the file in
- Ease of sending the file/folder links to coworkers in an email
- Right now ProjectWise must be installed after installing all other software that would be integrated to it. This should be addressed so that any integrations can happen after the fact.
- Integrations with more variety of file extensions
- Easier user interface in navigation explorer
Read this authenticated review
This software is well suited for engineering firms where different staff are working on a same design or document file. And this software would only serve its full potential if used in a mid-size to large company. It would be less utilized in a small firm where file sharing can be done in a local server.