RMail is RPost’s software-as-a-service solution that enables business users to track and prove email delivery; encrypt sensitive emails; and get documents signed electronically. Available as a MS Outlook add-in and for other popular software platforms, RMail works with any email address without any customization required. RMail provides users with a Registered Receipt email record proving delivery status, time of delivery, and exact content.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/CO/G8/AFUO7EFW2GTF.PNGRMail is a HIPAA-complaint encrypted email offering that is easy on recipientsWe use RMail internally and for our clients. We are a managed service provider to dentists, who have to abide by HIPAA regulations. RMail is the way we prefer to send encrypted email compliantly and securely. It's very easy to use, since it plugs into Outlook or Gmail through Chrome, and it works in all of our dental practices, as well as for our own internal use.,Read receipts tell you the time a message was actually opened The electronic signature feature is nice, and usually not included with these types of services Many times, a recipient doesn't need a password to open their email. RMail leverages TLS technology in most cases Recipients do have the option of creating an account, but generally they don't need to Outlook integration is very easy to set up Gmail integration within Chrome is pretty amazing,I think the support is a little impersonal. You never get a name, it's always signed "Rpost Support" Sometimes RMail doesn't work with third party apps that utilize Outlook to send messages.,9,There's not much ROI, because we don't get it much cheaper than the list price. However, being able to offer this service strengthens our service offerings.,Great service for important or legal messagesHave used it in legal matters where proof of email receipt was important. It catches recipients' attention. They seem to know that they're on the spot. Very easy to use. Requires no special software. Can use with any email programs.,RPost is integrated into leading corporate enterprise email systems but not into ordinary email client software. I would like to see it integrated into my email client (which has less than 2% of the email software market). But it's still easy to use otherwise, so this is a minor point. RPost, as I understand it, keeps no records of one's emails or deliveries. So it's up to me to keep the records (emails sent and received). This isn't a problem for me, but it might be for some people.,10,RPost saves time and money when the alternative is registered snailmail. In addition, snailmail is proof of delivery but not proof of delivery of content. RPost proves what content you delivered. RPost has saved me about three dozen trips to the Post Office (registered snailmail) over three years in my legal dealings that I handle myself. These are only the most important legal matters. I also use RPost for routine communications that have legal import.,1,10,No,Product Features Product Usability Product Reputation,Implemented in-house,No,Change management was minimal,None. It's software that one just starts using with minimal learning.,10,Since I don't have RPost integrated into my email client, I have to add a short suffix (.rpost.org) onto the addressee's email address. This is quite easy to do, although not automatically done as it would be if RPost were integrated into the client. I use Thunderbird as my email client. I also have an RPost plugin in my Gmail client, which puts an RPost button right in the client. RPost does not keep any record of the email sent. This is germane to the way their system operates. Thus, I have to keep records (provided automatically by RPost via email) of all registered email sent. Simple to do. The record of an email can be printed and presented in court, if necessary. It has held up in several court cases according to RPost, and they supposedly help with ligitagtion. It has been approved by numberous bar associations. There's nothing more to explain. Pretty simple.,None. You do have to archive your registered email records, as RPost doesn't keep any records. But that's not a problem for me.,10,10
RMail

RMail Reviews

RMail
Filter 2 vetted RMail reviews and ratings
Dan Gospe profile photo
June 05, 2018

Review: "RMail is a HIPAA-complaint encrypted email offering that is easy on recipients"

• Read receipts tell you the time a message was actually opened
  • The electronic signature feature is nice, and usually not included with these types of services
  • Many times, a recipient doesn't need a password to open their email. RMail leverages TLS technology in most cases
  • Recipients do have the option of creating an account, but generally they don't need to
  • Outlook integration is very easy to set up
  • Gmail integration within Chrome is pretty amazing
  • I think the support is a little impersonal. You never get a name, it's always signed "Rpost Support"
  • Sometimes RMail doesn't work with third party apps that utilize Outlook to send messages.
RMail is perfect if you are looking for HIPAA complaint way to send patient information securely. The tracking of each message is required by HIPAA, and it is also supplied by RMail. Also, you can submit an email for electronic signature, which saves a ton of time waiting for snail-mail. Our clients tend to love RMail, because they're usually changing from something else that ends up generating a lot of calls from people who can't open their emails - RMail solves this by utilizing the TLS technology
Read Dan Gospe's full review
Joseph Sinclair profile photo
September 30, 2015

RMail Review: "Great service for important or legal messages"

• Have used it in legal matters where proof of email receipt was important.
  • It catches recipients' attention. They seem to know that they're on the spot.
  • Very easy to use. Requires no special software. Can use with any email programs.
  • RPost is integrated into leading corporate enterprise email systems but not into ordinary email client software. I would like to see it integrated into my email client (which has less than 2% of the email software market). But it's still easy to use otherwise, so this is a minor point.
  • RPost, as I understand it, keeps no records of one's emails or deliveries. So it's up to me to keep the records (emails sent and received). This isn't a problem for me, but it might be for some people.
It's a very easy system to use without any special software. However, it's worthwhile taking the time to understand the RPost system so that you don't make mistakes, such as not getting and not archiving your RPost verifications. In addition, if you use an enterprise email system, you may find that RPost is already integrated into it.

RPost works well for situations where you would send registered mail, that is, important or legal communications. Since it is considerably less trouble than sending registered mail, one is inclined to use it more often. For instance, for certain transactions you might want to send every email via RPost instead of just the most crucial emails.
Read Joseph Sinclair's full review