Fast, simple, powerfulI'm a sole Engineer and Developer for the project so it is important for me to have system that let's me automatically deploy code as soon as I test and push code to BitBucket. This was easily solved with Shippable CI where it automates the build and deploy process for me.,I like the build speed as it is based on Docker and speed saves you time to test and deploy your apps Shippable uses a superset syntax for TravisCI and hence your TravisCI build config will work and you use the extra bits shippable build features Webhooks integration with BitBucket for reporting build status which posted by BitBucket to Slack.,Sometimes builds hang-on at node provisioning step and it generally takes a long time to complete this step. There were intermittent service downtimes. Shippable used to have frequent issues with authentication and used to keep me away from logging in and this happened several times but their support team resolves most of the issues promptly.,10,Their customer support is really fast and this will make you feel less vulnerable in case you run in to any service issues Shippable service downtime will obviously will have bad impact on your ROI affecting their reliability With Shippable it's possible to completely eliminate writing custom build and deployment scripts and any maintenance towards that.,JIRA Software, Atlassian Confluence, Slack, Laravel PHP Framework, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), VMware Fusion
Shippable

Shippable Reviews

Shippable
Filter 1 vetted Shippable reviews and ratings
Bhargav Nanekalva profile photo
January 18, 2017

Shippable Review: "Fast, simple, powerful"

• I like the build speed as it is based on Docker and speed saves you time to test and deploy your apps
  • Shippable uses a superset syntax for TravisCI and hence your TravisCI build config will work and you use the extra bits shippable build features
  • Webhooks integration with BitBucket for reporting build status which posted by BitBucket to Slack.
  • Sometimes builds hang-on at node provisioning step and it generally takes a long time to complete this step.
  • There were intermittent service downtimes.
  • Shippable used to have frequent issues with authentication and used to keep me away from logging in and this happened several times but their support team resolves most of the issues promptly.
I was previously using CodeShip CI and configuration is completely done on their web dashboard via GUI which is a downer since if I need to make any changes to my CI infrastructure I need to visit their website and make changes. On the other hand Shippable makes this super easy by letting us keep a Shippable configuration file in root of the project.

I use Docker for my deployments and this let's me configure and control the server however I want. Shippable stands between my codebase and server making the deployments look really simple.
Read Bhargav Nanekalva's full review