Tool for internal project marketinghttps://www.trustradius.com/marketing-automation7SheepUnspecified8241012015-06-18T19:14:28.234Z
June 18, 2015
Tool for internal project marketing
Score 7 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with 7Sheep
I develop internal software solutions for an international pharmaceutical and am responsible for the project marketing for my software applications and the change management during the roll-out of my solutions. 7Sheep is used with a single user. Mainly I use it for onboarding – I send training emails on a regular basis – and questionnaires.
- Training: I set up automated emails to regularly send tips and tricks to my users.
- Newsletter: Updates of my software are announced via the email campaign feature.
- Forms: I send out questionnaires to my users and gather feedback via forms.
- 7Sheep is used as a standalone software and not integrated in our intranet.
- Setup of automated emails could be more visual to better see when which email is sent.
- A helper library for API access would be useful.
- It allows me easier onboarding for my users.
- I get less support requests.
- I can manage emails and forms/questionnaires in a single application.
It is a good tool for project marketing and communications. Creating nice looking emails is easy and setting up the training emails was straight forward. I manage all my recipients in the tool itself and do not synchronise with an external software. For larger projects some user configurable synchronisation features with an external contact database would be useful.