Overall Satisfaction with 7Sheep
I work for the chemical industry and am responsible for the sales in Austria and CEE countries. The application is only used by myself to manage the automated communications with my clients. I use the software in my home office and on the go. The main use case is mailings and series of timed emails.
- Sporadic mailings to my clients via the e-mail campaign feature. I create personlised HTML emails with the visual editor and schedule them to be sent during the day when I am on the road.
- After initial contact with new clients I setup a series of timed emails to stay in contact. Based on flags I have in the system they are automatically adjusted.
- Existing clients get automated emails after certain events like visits or deliveries.
- I often get in touch with support to ask for best practice examples and they are always helpful.
- The help is not integrated in the software but a separate website.
- Using the software on the mobile phone could be better.
- I would love to have some Outlook synchronisation.
- I can schedule marketing emails to be delivered during the day when I am not in the office.
- The automation helps me to concentrate more on sales and less on tasks like sending standard emails.
- Overall it frees my schedule from repetitive tasks.
It offers the automation that Outlook and Excel do not have.
I use 7Sheep for marketing as a sales person. This works well for me as a single user. I do not think I could use the software together with my colleagues. Although we could have separated lists the access rights might not fit our use case. It has a strong marketing focus and cannot replace a full CRM system.