Overall Satisfaction with 8x8 Contact Center
- Able to easily manage and open support tickets online
- Communication is generally timely.
- Personnel are responsive to the problems.
- The initial live support person can sometimes be difficult to communicate with. However, they will take down your key problems and escalate it to the right person to deal with your issues.
- Better online chat support. The online chat seems to be limited to a bot to direct to their FAQ or to assist in opening a ticket only. The ability to schedule a chat online instead of calls would help.
- Service is always available. Good for traveling and when COVID happened, everything switched to remote seamlessly without issues.
The initial live support person seems to be just collecting information and is outsourced. Sometimes it is difficult to communicate with them, but going through this process gets me to the right person and having my support ticket opened in order. It's usually very smooth thereafter.
Do you think 8x8 Contact Center delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with 8x8 Contact Center's feature set?
Did 8x8 Contact Center live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of 8x8 Contact Center go as expected?
Would you buy 8x8 Contact Center again?
If you have a problem, they can fix it or figure out how it can be addressed in an update. I have had minor technical glitches on the phone system where my contact was not syncing (which could have been my fault for syncing from various locations using Zapier to Google Contacts, to finally sync with 8x8). The softphone could not retrieve these contacts for texting without an error. Multiple people assisted me to view and try to replicate the problem even when everything showed it was fine on their end. Ultimately, an update addressed my issues and everything is back to normal. Very dedicated team.