Overall Satisfaction with Abila MIP Fund Accounting
- When you go to print checks and have many that go to certain vendors, you can expedite process by using the "Pay Criteria" feature in MIP so you can choose all of vendors with one clink.
- One of my favorites is having the ability to download information to Excel.
- I like that fact that you can customize your work, font size, coloring, ect.
- A spell checker would really be great.
- It would be nice to have another "Select To Pay" window. We use two different accounts but once you select all of the vendors to pay and someone needs a check out of the other account, you would have to uncheck all of the vendors that you had checked to pay (waiting for approval).
- It would be nice to have the 1099 process at the end of the year more user friendly.
- Definitely the increased employee efficiency.
- It is a time saver using when using the "Distribution Codes". We get different grants and funding for our departments and it requires percentage splits on certain accounts. With the breakdowns for each department it really saves a lot of time. We used to do breakdowns manually.
- I like the ability to open multiple tabs at one time so you can access information right away.
Good: The features where you can lock in default coding is great when I have a lot of postings for one vendor or same information to be entered for various vendors.
Not Good: Not having a spell checker is really frustrating because I make so many entries, little mistakes in spelling takes more time to process work because I have to go back and fix it.