Overall Satisfaction with Abila MIP Fund Accounting
MIP is used for accounting, payroll and HR. It allows us to track expenses, payroll costs and manage employee data with the HR module.
- Allows us to access the sql database which allows extensive reporting options.
- Track payroll and accounting expenses in one GL
- You cannot put special characters into user defined fields, this will not allow payroll to process for an individual.
- Cannot delete unused distribution codes.
- Prompts to save a report every time there is a change, impractical.
- HR module instruction manual is written poorly and missing steps, it's obvious this hasn't been written by the same developers, needs to be reviewed.
- We are able to see the entire picture using MIP, this is very helpful for future planning.
Yes, because we can allocate and track multiple sources we can plan appropriately.
I was not part of the selection for MIP and don't have anything to compare.
The system is impractical for biweekly or weekly payroll because you cannot log time in on a daily basis unless you use the HR EWS module. Works well for monthly and semi-monthly payrolls because you can capture all the hours worked in a month and this is now required to comply with the ACA.
MIP Fund Accounting Feature Ratings
Abila MIP Fund Accounting Support
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Quick Initial Response
We had an issue with workers comp codes not refreshing. In a matter of minutes the tech trouble shot the issue and fixed it.