August 12, 2015
Score 10 out of 10
Acquia Network,Acquia Cloud,Acquia Software
- Acquia Connect
- Acquia Search
- Acquia Purge
Overall Satisfaction with Acquia Platform
We use Acquia's platform to host several of our websites. The web team uses Acquia services to host our global website. Having our sites hosted at Acquia means we get great service. The sites have a high uptime rate. We receive support and guidance for the website served by them. The sites themselves run fast and are stable on the Acquia platform.
- Great amount of support. We have had problems occur on the site, and the Acquia technicians have us up and running in no time.
- The hosting service is quick. With access to Varnish and Memcache we have cut down our page load times.
- Acquia also has great associate services with other companies like New Relic. This is great because we get more than one time of service!
- The knowledge base has improved over the years, but its ease of use could be better.
- The backend tool UI needs a new "coat of paint".
- Having more site environments to work with would be great.
- Acquia works with non-profits which is a huge plus.
- The Workflow and environment tools for our sites has been great at improving productivity and quality.
- Having services like Apache Solr, Varnish, Memcache has been absolutely critical for our success.
- The additional tools from third-parties that Acquia provides has also been amazing. Having easy to use tools like New Relic already available is great.
Acquia provides much more for the investment. The support and services they provide make them the best choice in choosing a platform to host your Drupal sites. Services like Pantheon may have some new tools or cool features. But Acquia always seems to come out with those features without the trouble of having the "growing pains" that come with them.