July 19, 2016
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Acquisio
We use Acquisio to manage our customer's account. We use it on a daily basis to optimize their paid advertising campaign across multiple publishers like Google Adwords, Facebook and Bing Ads. We also use is for the reporting purposes and automation. Since we are an SEM agency, Acquisio is used by everyone in our organization.
- Reports: The report center platform is really well made, easy to use and to automate. It can be custom and it comes into multiple languages.
- Support: The customer support is really quick and effective.
- Budget management: Acquisio makes it easy to manage your monthly budget across multiple publishers.
- Facebook management: You cannot manage Facebook directly through Acquisio. You can only see the data in the platform.
- Campaign automation: The rules and algorithms takes a lot of time to be applied if you managed them manually.
- LinkedIn: No LinkedIn integration available
- Increase efficiency of managing accounts
- Saves time on reporting
- Makes budget management easier
Acquisio is a really good platform to manage search and display campaigns, but it is probably not the best if you want to manage social advertising. If you are really savvy with reporting I would strongly recommend the use of Acquisio. You can make custom reports and send them automatically to your customers. That gives you more time to focus on optimization instead of reporting.