Best Reports Ever!
Updated March 28, 2017
Best Reports Ever!
Account Manager in MarketingPublishing Company, 51-200 employees
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Acquisio
Acquisio is used by the digital marketing implementation department of the company. We mainly use it for reviewing the performance of PPC campaigns and for providing feedback to all the stakeholders. It is one of the most versatile reporting tools we have used.
- Provides multiple methods of viewing and sharing campaign data. It is definitely an upgrade from the basic PPC reports. Fully customizable and new features are being added regularly.
- Acquisio now provides support for the importation of the video campaign data. This saves her company lots of time as we used to have to do this process manually.
- Aquisio now has instant chat support in the platform which saves a lot of time as you can get quick answers to any problems you may be having.
- Some of the screens in the platform take a little while to load and you may need to refresh.
- More details on mobile campaigns would be helpful but Acquisio is limited by what is available in the PPC provider's API.
- Hopefully they will add support for more fonts soon.
- Acquisio has helped us to improve relationships with our PPC clients.
- The customizable reports have helped our consultants gain better insight into how to help their clients as well.
- The standards we were able to reach using this platform have enabled us to be the top provider in our market.
Within the interface there is an instant chat support feature that you can use to get help right away without having to pick up the phone or look for an email address. We have have an account manager who responds to emails quickly and is always helpful. Anytime issues require further tech support we are kept up to date on the progress of the issue and they are usually resolved the same day.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Yes - It doesn't happen very often but the one I can remember was resolved the same day before close of business.
There was one feature which didn't exist in the platform that we were wondering about. We asked and were told that they had been developing a solution and gave us the opportunity to to use it. They provided email and phone support and how-to guides to get us started and have saved us a lot of time.