Acquisio is a performance marketing solution that enables digital marketers to manage, report, and optimize on all digital advertising initiatives in one easy-to-use dashboard, across search, social, and display. According to the vendor, this solution provides the most powerful optimization...
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Acquisio, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Acquisio is a performance marketing solution that enables digital marketers to manage, report, and optimize on all digital advertising initiatives in one easy-to-use dashboard, across search, social, and display. According to the vendor, this solution provides the most powerful optimization algorithm on the market which enables users to set more accurate bids and deliver more clicks at a lower cost per click.
The vendor’s value proposition is that this unique high frequency, predictive optimization is proven to be 3 times more likely to spend clients’ full daily budget, without going over, and has lowered cost-per-click by an average 40%.
Serving more than 300 agencies and running 300,000 campaigns and 2.4 million bid adjustments a day, Acquisio is recognized as being one of the fastest growing companies in North America, winning the Deloitte Tech Fast 500 and Fast 50 awards for four consecutive years.
- Supported: Scalable Campaign Management
- Supported: Elegant Reporting
- Supported: Unparalleled Optimization
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
- Co-operative and quick support by their support team.
- It focus on scalability and customer service.
- Easy, clean and intuitive user interface.
- Difficult to making multiple campaigns at a time.
- New advanced feature should be updated regularly.
- Pricing is little bit higher than other competitors.
- Clean interface, with great campaign detail representation and ad level view.
- Preview tool, to view ad copy and campaign performance summary.
- Easy to input/export campaign information.
- Expanding reporting tool, with a functionality of setting up automated report.
- Improving campaign KPI and ROI calculation methods within the tool, to make it easy to demonstrate performance.
- Making it possible to automatically optimize campaigns based on best performing ads.
- Acquisio does so many things to deserve praise. But where they excel above all others is in customer service. Everyone, and I mean everyone, from Client Service representative to the developers to the CEO, demonstrates that they value the relationship with their customers above all else. And that feels awesome.
- Acquisio is focused on automation, scalability, and systematic performance improvement.
- Acquisio's campaign cloner allows us to set up a campaign once and not only duplicate it from AdWords to Bing but sync the two, as well. This is a huge time saver and obviously also helps us to maintain consistency across the two publishers.
- Some of the areas of account administration lack search, filter, and sort features. Where those features are missing, locating the desired account can be difficult.
- Provides multiple methods of viewing and sharing campaign data. It is definitely an upgrade from the basic PPC reports. Fully customizable and new features are being added regularly.
- Acquisio now provides support for the importation of the video campaign data. This saves her company lots of time as we used to have to do this process manually.
- Aquisio now has instant chat support in the platform which saves a lot of time as you can get quick answers to any problems you may be having.
- Some of the screens in the platform take a little while to load and you may need to refresh.
- More details on mobile campaigns would be helpful but Acquisio is limited by what is available in the PPC provider's API.
- Hopefully they will add support for more fonts soon.
- Reports: The report center platform is really well made, easy to use and to automate. It can be custom and it comes into multiple languages.
- Support: The customer support is really quick and effective.
- Budget management: Acquisio makes it easy to manage your monthly budget across multiple publishers.
- Facebook management: You cannot manage Facebook directly through Acquisio. You can only see the data in the platform.
- Campaign automation: The rules and algorithms takes a lot of time to be applied if you managed them manually.
- LinkedIn: No LinkedIn integration available
- The Workbench does a good job of allowing you to monitor and make changes to your accounts, usually more quickly than AdWords.
- The Performance tab of BBM allows you to quickly monitor the budget pacing for all your accounts.
- Support isn't horrible, but it could be better.
- Report template creation could be a little easier. Right now, when you create a component, it goes to the bottom and you have to drag it up to where you want it to be. This feels inefficient.
- Easy to create reports for digital campaigns
- Easy to make bulk changes to paid search campaigns
- Easy to ensure consistency of paid search campaigns across Google and Bing
- Ability to automate reports and email them to specific users on a scheduled basis
- Bid and budget automation for paid search campaigns is successful at hitting CPA targets
- Lack of ability to manage social media ads
- Somewhat limited number of visualizations in reports
- Slow to add new features and respond to changes in platforms
- Reporting is great
- Visibility of all accouts is great
- Acquisio has too many clicks, hopefully they will improve their panel soon
- Reporting - robust reporting suite that saves hours every week.
- BBM - manages campaign budgets and optimizes bids.
- Great customer service.
- Little support for social management, although some of this is coming soon.
- Integration with outside platforms for reporting can be a challenge. We struggled to get accurate call tracking data into the platform.
- Missing some features like labels that we use frequently.
- Our list of campaigns was massive and our team was small, so we found that Acquisio helped us streamline much of the tedious work.
- Another reason (and probably the most important) for picking up Acquisio was for the reporting features: fast, easy, and looks great.
- Another strength for Acquisio is working together with your team and having the queue of changes to go through a single point to avoid massive mistakes.
- The few times we needed assistance from our Account Manager, it was not good at all. You won't be able to get them on the phone. All problems are addressed via email after long waits for responses. I wouldn't recommend Acquisio for novices.
- Pulling accurate data from the proper sources (Google, Bing, Facebook)
- Their Bid & Budget Management Software has been a delight. Very, very advanced factoring multiple signals into play and updates every few minutes. With the dynamic changing budget, I can focus my concentration on other more useful tasks.
- Solid reporting capabilities
- Ability to tie in secondary conversion data from sources such as Google Analytics and Marchex for phone call completions
- Editing tool could be better- still find myself using AdWords Editor and AdCenter Editor directly for any ad changes that need to be made in bulk.
- Automated Rules: Acquisio allows the use and creation of rule based automation to perform tasks based on what you've outlined.
- KPI's: Within the platform, there is the ability to track spend or other important KPI's throughout the month and see the on-track progress being made.
- Reporting: The reporting system allows for automated reporting, so an account specialist does not have to spend time every reporting period recreating the same report. The flexibility of date ranges and data points is very helpful in building data driven reporting.
- Reporting: Even though this platform is great, there are still some areas for improvement with the UI and some more micro-functionality that most specialist will deem important in the reporting process.
- Editor: This tool, integrated into the overall platform could be a huge selling feature if there was the ability to make edits offline like other bid management software or if the UI was a little faster and more intuitive to account changes.
- KPI's: Even though this is a huge plus, there are some micro-management issues in regards to tracking spend throughout the month or other KPI's if a campaign didn't start on the first of the month.
- Acquisio makes it easy for us to quickly generate monthly reports with detailed information, or a more simple set of information and layout for clients where a more high-end overview is appropriate.
- Customer service and response has typically been very quick when we have an issue.
- It is fairly easy to customize the look of reports to fit our brand.
- We had some really deep issues with incorrect data in our reports about a year ago - data just wasn't coming into the platform correctly.
- We recently could not export any of our reports because we had updated to the latest version of Flash - we actually had to uninstall Flash and reinstall an older version. This issue has yet to be resolved after two months.
- We have had syncing issues many times, and we still need to manually sync each campaign every month before the data matches the actual results in Google.
- Recent updates to Acquisio and the new reporting did not carry over our old reports into the new layout - recreating the old reports in the new layout is/was time consuming.
- It's relatively easy to navigate through the interface.
- They provide shortcuts like searching metrics so you don't have to scroll every time.
- Their reports are aesthetically pleasing.
- The data is very often wrong.
- The data is slow to update.
- They often experience technical issues, which makes us never want to use their internal tracking system.
- Acquisio allows you to create very professional and visually pleasing reports in a very short time.
- Acquisio's bid and budget management tool helped a struggling client achieve more site traffic and conversions.
- My experience with Acquisio's customer service was an excellent one; my representative was always available and ready to answer my questions or escalate any issues I had.
- The training during the transition from the "old" Acquisio to the "new" Acquisio left a lot to be desired.
- Twitter, at least at the time, was not an approved advertiser, so we had to create manual reports for our Twitter advertising campaigns.
- Some of the algorithms Acquisio offers are a little confusing to understand.
- SEM and bid management
- Editing copy
- Reporting is not optimal
- Social integration is less than impressive
- Bid management for social is not dynamic