- Act-On's pricing model made adopting marketing automation software for TPC Training Systems a reality. I reviewed other platforms I was already familiar with including Marketo and Pardot but Act-On was the best bang for your buck.
- First off, Act-On's customer service is great. They go above and beyond to help implement, understand, troubleshoot, and utilize all features.
- Act-On is an easy to understand platform that can have a novice up and running in no time. There email template builder is particularly easy to understand and helps you create professional emails quickly.
- Some reporting features had been lacking. Being able to select a specific date range to dial-in to exact metrics were missing. Must supplement with Google Analytics for complete picture.
- Load times from the CRM side can be slow and frustrating for sales team. Might just be our connection but seems to take longer through the Salesforce connector.
- I wish there were more "permissions" that could limit some features for sales team members. Some give too much freedom with sending mass email.
- Overall, the web insights specific to existing contacts has helped with customer retention and repeat business. The ability to react quickly to these insights has proven to generate interest faster from a previously longer sales cycle.
- From the marketing side, I have been able to step -up my game by automating drip nurture programs. I am a one man marketing team for 3 divisions. Act-On has given me the means to extend my marketing reach.
- Again, the tool has become essential for me to accomplish marketing goals by increasing the efficiency in communication from sales to marketing and vise-verse.
From the marketing side, it has enabled me to go further with the goals of our company. Our sales team has received it well but hasn't seen drastic reduction in the sales cycle. However, this can be attributed to the length of our sales cycle and more time with Act-On should show great results. Having said that, I know the sales reps would seem lost without it today. A renewal is almost necessary to completely understand the impact it has made.
Marketing automation has become essential in order to successfully do my job. Act-On has a pricing model that speaks to smaller companies that need the essentials to what marketing automation brings. We weighed the cost to benefit with Act-On and it made sense for us. Marketing has been happy since we purchased almost a year ago.