Act-On Reviews

September 25, 2019
Christi Moses | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

Ease of use. Continued features and program upgrades. Representatives responses to customer questions and concerns are always professional and helpful.
Read Christi Moses's full review
November 29, 2015
Mark Terry | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

Great product, easy to use, promising roadmap and amazing customer success team.
Read Mark Terry's full review
November 29, 2015
Damian Leslie | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

It's my single biggest asset in my current role. With limited resources, its enabled Anachron to punch well above our weight marketing wise and although we're still at the beginning of our journey I know the system can scale with us.
Read Damian Leslie's full review
November 23, 2015
Paloma Nazar | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

We have been using Act-On for a number of years, and after reviewing other companies earlier this year, we are certain that we want to stay active users of Act-On for the foreseeable future.
Read Paloma Nazar's full review
February 03, 2016
Eric Kinaitis, MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

It is an excellent tool. Support is great to help when I need them. My Success Manager is helpful. You can use as little or as much of the service as your time and needs allow. I have also found them helpful for custom projects.
Read Eric Kinaitis, MBA's full review
February 02, 2016
Brett Johnson | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

This is great software, so it deserves a good rating.
Read Brett Johnson's full review
September 08, 2015
David Wank, DMD | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

There is no other provider in the segment that does what they do at the price they charge, and their support team is great. My contact often checks in with me, and I think that they have really taken a stake in making sure that my company and my business succeeds. I often think of them as friends vs. business collaborators.
Read David Wank, DMD's full review
Chad Burmeister | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

There are a few up and comers out there so it's always good to know what is going on in the market. We're VERY likely to stay with Act-On for the foreseeable future. We really like the month to month agreement that they allow us to use - tells us they are confident in their capability and always bringing out more.
Read Chad Burmeister's full review
Maggie Kenney | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

We rely on Act-On for our list segmentation and our outreach. We also like how it tracks our competitors social media activity and our ranks. Overall its a helpful tool for the marketing team.
Read Maggie Kenney's full review
Chad Stewart | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

ACT-ON is a good tool for us. And, I don't see a reason why we wouldn't renew from a functional perspective. One thing we are keeping an eye on is their support of the partner community and continued development of more integrations with content management systems (such as WordPress) and other CRM platforms. In addition, we are also watching out for additional templates and content for us to utilize.
Read Chad Stewart's full review
Liz Guinn | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

I am extremely happy with Act-On's platform and their service. The service for support and account management is one of the best around. I have always received a timely response and have always felt that my account manager or support person owned the problem or request and did everything they could do to solve it or answer any question I may have had.
Read Liz Guinn's full review
Tom Grissinger | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

Love the product, love the support.

Easy to use. Just trained my newest staff member how to use it. Without watching the videos (she will), she has already designed an email, form, programmed the lead flow and scheduled the blast....in one week.
Read Tom Grissinger's full review
April 29, 2015
Kimberly Kitchen | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

I will certainly recommend the renewal of Act-On for this client because the more the organization uses it the more features are unlocked to us. It's much like eating an elephant - it can't be done all at once. We started with email marketing and SalesForce integration. We got good at scheduling emails, creating the emails and interpreting the data in about 6 months. Then we moved into using the system to create webforms and marketing automation. We have been using those features for over a year. We still have not uncovered the social media tools and many of the other features. Act-On is a tool that grows with the business and I anticipate there is a lot of data being collected that will be invaluable for future decisions on marketing spend and activities - we have yet to uncover the many benefits of Act-On.
Read Kimberly Kitchen's full review
August 06, 2015
Glenn Munlawin | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

The best part about Act-On is the staff. From your support manager to the engineers, they know your every need and will help you resolve your issues. It was also great to have a dedicated person you can call on for managements of your lists, campaigns and to help escalate an already brewing issue.
Read Glenn Munlawin's full review
March 18, 2015
Catheline Shin | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

I already have a great relationship with them, they are a good price, and I already had experience working with the platform which would allow me, the end-user, to hit the ground running after implementation.
Read Catheline Shin's full review
March 18, 2015
Lauren Franco | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

We have taken our marketing practices from the stone age to 21st century! There are so many features we are able to do now because of Act-On. They include: landing pages, surveys, new call-to-actions on website, enhanced reporting with webinar integration, lead scoring and nurturing with automated campaigns. I can't imagine doing my job without this tool!
Read Lauren Franco's full review
Lisa L. Wendland | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

Act-On has gone above and beyond our needs. With a month to month contract and our contact lists, campaigns and reporting nestled into one, we'll continue to use Act-On for a long time.
Read Lisa L. Wendland's full review
Corey DeGeorge | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

Continued use of this product will help us meet our sales and marketing goals. I can't imagine no longer having access to the information this tool has been able to gather for us. We LOVE it!
Read Corey DeGeorge's full review

WYSIWYG email editor (108)
Dynamic content (88)
Ability to test dynamic content (88)
Landing pages (104)
A/B testing (91)
Mobile optimization (99)
Email deliverability reporting (216)
List management (107)
Triggered drip sequences (84)
Lead nurturing (100)
Lead scoring and grading (100)
Data quality management (99)
Automated sales alerts and tasks (91)
Calendaring (8)
Event/webinar marketing (72)
Social sharing and campaigns (66)
6.4
Social profile integration (60)
5.8
Dashboards (105)
Standard reports (108)
Custom reports (80)
6.3
API (63)
Role-based workflow & approvals (67)
Customizability (85)
Integration with Salesforce.com (62)
Integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM (32)
Integration with SugarCRM (26)

What is Act-On?

Act-On is an adaptive marketing platform that drives personal and purposeful multi-channel marketing, that aims to spark better inbound and outbound marketing, enable a tighter alignment with sales, and turn user data into substance to act-on.

The vendor states their customers range from start-ups and fast-growing young companies to well-established enterprise institutions; from marketing teams in small and medium-sized businesses, to independent teams in large enterprise corporations. They use Act-On in many different ways to realize their marketing objectives.

Act-On Features

Email & Online Marketing Features

Has featureWYSIWYG email editor
Has featureDynamic content
Has featureAbility to test dynamic content
Has featureLanding pages
Has featureA/B testing
Has featureMobile optimization
Has featureEmail deliverability reporting
Has featureList management
Has featureTriggered drip sequences

Lead Management Features

Has featureLead nurturing
Has featureLead scoring and grading
Has featureData quality management
Has featureAutomated sales alerts and tasks

Campaign Management Features

Has featureEvent/webinar marketing

Social Media Marketing Features

Has featureSocial sharing and campaigns
Has featureSocial profile integration

Has featureIntegration with SugarCRM
Has featureEmail Marketing
Has featureLead Scoring
Has featureWebsite Visitor Tracking
Has featureAutomated Programs (Trigger & Drip Campaigns)
Has featureSocial Publishing
Has featureReporting & Analytics
Has featureSEO
Has featureForms
Has featureEvents & Webinars

Act-On Screenshots

Act-On Downloadables

Act-On Integrations

GoToMeeting, NetSuite ERP, Pipeliner CRM, Salesforce.com, Cisco Webex Meetings, BrightInfo, DialogTech, GoToWebinar, Oktopost, ON24, SnapApp, Vidyard, Litmus, Sugar Sell (SugarCRM), PowerDialer for Salesforce, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com), Salesforce Marketing Cloud Interaction Studio (formerly Evergage + MyBuys), Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM), Go To Meeting / WebEx

Act-On Competitors

Act-On Pricing

• Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
  • Entry-level set up fee?Required
Professional$900per month (starts at 2,500 active contacts)
Enterprise$2,000per month ( starts at 2,500 active contacts)

The Professional package starts at 2,500 active contacts, 3 marketing users, 50 sales users and 30,000 API calls per day. The Enterprise package starts at 2,500 active contacts, 6 marketing users, 100 sales users and 30,000 API calls per day. Annual contract required.

Act-On Customer Size Distribution