Act-On Reviews

Do you work for this company?

Christi Moses profile photo
September 25, 2019

Act-On review

Likelihood to Renew

Ease of use. Continued features and program upgrades. Representatives responses to customer questions and concerns are always professional and helpful.
Read Christi Moses's full review
Damian Leslie profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

It's my single biggest asset in my current role. With limited resources, its enabled Anachron to punch well above our weight marketing wise and although we're still at the beginning of our journey I know the system can scale with us.
Read Damian Leslie's full review
Eric Kinaitis, MBA profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

It is an excellent tool. Support is great to help when I need them. My Success Manager is helpful. You can use as little or as much of the service as your time and needs allow. I have also found them helpful for custom projects.
Read Eric Kinaitis, MBA's full review
David Wank, DMD profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

There is no other provider in the segment that does what they do at the price they charge, and their support team is great. My contact often checks in with me, and I think that they have really taken a stake in making sure that my company and my business succeeds. I often think of them as friends vs. business collaborators.
Read David Wank, DMD's full review
Chad Burmeister profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

There are a few up and comers out there so it's always good to know what is going on in the market. We're VERY likely to stay with Act-On for the foreseeable future. We really like the month to month agreement that they allow us to use - tells us they are confident in their capability and always bringing out more.
Read Chad Burmeister's full review
Maggie Kenney profile photo
June 19, 2015

Act-on Review

Likelihood to Renew

We rely on Act-On for our list segmentation and our outreach. We also like how it tracks our competitors social media activity and our ranks. Overall its a helpful tool for the marketing team.
Read Maggie Kenney's full review
Chad Stewart profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

ACT-ON is a good tool for us. And, I don't see a reason why we wouldn't renew from a functional perspective. One thing we are keeping an eye on is their support of the partner community and continued development of more integrations with content management systems (such as WordPress) and other CRM platforms. In addition, we are also watching out for additional templates and content for us to utilize.
Read Chad Stewart's full review
Liz Guinn profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

I am extremely happy with Act-On's platform and their service. The service for support and account management is one of the best around. I have always received a timely response and have always felt that my account manager or support person owned the problem or request and did everything they could do to solve it or answer any question I may have had.
Read Liz Guinn's full review
Tom Grissinger profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

Love the product, love the support.

Easy to use. Just trained my newest staff member how to use it. Without watching the videos (she will), she has already designed an email, form, programmed the lead flow and scheduled the blast....in one week.
Read Tom Grissinger's full review
Kimberly Kitchen profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

I will certainly recommend the renewal of Act-On for this client because the more the organization uses it the more features are unlocked to us. It's much like eating an elephant - it can't be done all at once. We started with email marketing and SalesForce integration. We got good at scheduling emails, creating the emails and interpreting the data in about 6 months. Then we moved into using the system to create webforms and marketing automation. We have been using those features for over a year. We still have not uncovered the social media tools and many of the other features. Act-On is a tool that grows with the business and I anticipate there is a lot of data being collected that will be invaluable for future decisions on marketing spend and activities - we have yet to uncover the many benefits of Act-On.
Read Kimberly Kitchen's full review
Glenn Munlawin profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

The best part about Act-On is the staff. From your support manager to the engineers, they know your every need and will help you resolve your issues. It was also great to have a dedicated person you can call on for managements of your lists, campaigns and to help escalate an already brewing issue.
Read Glenn Munlawin's full review
Lauren Franco profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

We have taken our marketing practices from the stone age to 21st century! There are so many features we are able to do now because of Act-On. They include: landing pages, surveys, new call-to-actions on website, enhanced reporting with webinar integration, lead scoring and nurturing with automated campaigns. I can't imagine doing my job without this tool!
Read Lauren Franco's full review

WYSIWYG email editor (107)
Dynamic content (87)
Ability to test dynamic content (87)
Landing pages (103)
A/B testing (90)
Mobile optimization (99)
Email deliverability (107)
List management (106)
Triggered drip sequences (84)
Lead nurturing (100)
Lead scoring and grading (100)
Data quality management (98)
Automated sales alerts and tasks (90)
Calendaring (8)
Event/webinar marketing (72)
Social sharing and campaigns (66)
6.7
Social profile integration (60)
6.3
Dashboards (104)
Standard reports (107)
Custom reports (80)
6.2
API (63)
Role-based workflow & approvals (67)
Customizability (85)
Integration with Salesforce.com (62)
Integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM (32)
Integration with SugarCRM (26)

About Act-On

Act-On is an adaptive marketing platform that drives personal and purposeful multi-channel marketing. We spark better inbound and outbound marketing, enable a tighter alignment with sales, and turn your data into substance you can act-on.

Our customers range from start-ups and fast-growing young companies to well-established enterprise institutions; from marketing teams in small and medium-sized businesses, to independent teams in large enterprise corporations. They use Act-On in many different ways to realize their marketing objectives. What’s the one common denominator? The success they achieve with Act-On.