Act-On

Act-On

Act-On Software

Our team loves Act-On!

April 20, 2021
Act-On has helped us grow our brand in a variety of ways. With Act-On, we are able to deliver extremely account-based and customizable …

one woman show

December 13, 2019
Act-On is used by our marketing department to sell and inform our customers across the country. Act-On allows us to stay in contact with …

Act-On review

September 25, 2019
We are using Act-On to reach our customers through email blasting. We also use landing pages and forms to support our website. Currently …

A great marketing tool

May 11, 2019
Act-On is used by several departments. We use it for outbound and inbound marketing purposes. We also use it to score leads coming in for …

Reviewer Sentiment

Positive ()
Negative ()
Learn how we calculate reviewer sentiment

TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2020

WYSIWYG email editor (112)

9.4

List management (111)

Standard reports (112)

Email deliverability reporting (220)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Act-On, and make your voice heard!

Professional

$900

per month (starts at 2,500 active contacts)

Enterprise

$2,000

per month ( starts at 2,500 active contacts)

• Setup fee required
For the latest information on pricing, visithttp://www.act-on.com/pricing

Email & Online Marketing

Lead Management

Campaign Management

Social Media Marketing

9.2

Reporting & Analytics

Platform & Infrastructure

What is Act-On?

Act-On is an adaptive marketing platform that drives personal and purposeful multi-channel marketing, that aims to spark better inbound and outbound marketing, enable a tighter alignment with sales, and turn user data into substance to act-on.

The vendor states their customers range from start-ups and fast-growing young companies to well-established enterprise institutions; from marketing teams in small and medium-sized businesses, to independent teams in large enterprise corporations. They use Act-On in many different ways to realize their marketing objectives.

Act-On Features

• Supported: Integration with SugarCRM

• Supported: Email Marketing
  • Supported: Lead Scoring
  • Supported: Website Visitor Tracking
  • Supported: Automated Programs (Trigger & Drip Campaigns)
  • Supported: Social Publishing
  • Supported: Reporting & Analytics
  • Supported: SEO
  • Supported: Forms
  • Supported: Events & Webinars

Act-On Screenshots

Activity History - Easily view the online actions and behaviors taken by your buyers and customersList Segmentation - Segmentation made simple - segment using behavioral, demographic and/or firmographic dataAct-On Connectors - Connect Act-On to your sales and martech applicationsQuickstart Page - Start your marketing automation journeyAutomated Program - Create custom buyer journeys with Act-On's Automated ProgramsLanding Page Composer - Create beautifully designed landing pages with a drag and drop function

Act-On Video

Enterprises (more than 500 employees)4%

Act-On Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android
Supported CountriesAvailable Internationally
Supported LanguagesEnglish, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Hindi, Thai, Arabic, Hebrew

What is Act-On?

Act-On is an adaptive marketing platform designed to drive personal and purposeful multi-channel marketing. Its foci are inbound and outbound marketing, for enabling a tighter alignment with sales and turning data into actionable insights.

What is Act-On's best feature?

Reviewers rate WYSIWYG email editor and Lead nurturing and Lead scoring and grading highest, with a score of 9.4.

Who uses Act-On?

The most common users of Act-On are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Marketing & Advertising industry.

Eric Kinaitis, MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is an excellent tool. Support is great to help when I need them. My Success Manager is helpful. You can use as little or as much of the service as your time and needs allow. I have also found them helpful for custom projects.
Damian Leslie | TrustRadius Reviewer
It's my single biggest asset in my current role. With limited resources, its enabled Anachron to punch well above our weight marketing wise and although we're still at the beginning of our journey I know the system can scale with us.
Diogo Cabral | TrustRadius Reviewer
Because I like the road the product is on, I like the people, and I think it will become a clear leader in it's marketing automation space.
David Wank, DMD | TrustRadius Reviewer
There is no other provider in the segment that does what they do at the price they charge, and their support team is great. My contact often checks in with me, and I think that they have really taken a stake in making sure that my company and my business succeeds. I often think of them as friends vs. business collaborators.
Glenn Munlawin | TrustRadius Reviewer
The best part about Act-On is the staff. From your support manager to the engineers, they know your every need and will help you resolve your issues. It was also great to have a dedicated person you can call on for managements of your lists, campaigns and to help escalate an already brewing issue.
Jennifer Pugsley (Turcsanyi) | TrustRadius Reviewer
As long as the customer service continues to be awesome and the platform continues to add new feature sets, I cannot imagine why we would move.
Our factors of renewal include: the ease of use of the platform, advanced technology, tracking and features, Salesforce integration, marketing list/database cleaning, excellent support and customer service, new features continuously being added with new updates, online community, ALUV, training and resources always available to help all users, user specific features (sales and marketing).
Chad Burmeister | TrustRadius Reviewer
There are a few up and comers out there so it's always good to know what is going on in the market. We're VERY likely to stay with Act-On for the foreseeable future. We really like the month to month agreement that they allow us to use - tells us they are confident in their capability and always bringing out more.
Chad Stewart | TrustRadius Reviewer
ACT-ON is a good tool for us. And, I don't see a reason why we wouldn't renew from a functional perspective. One thing we are keeping an eye on is their support of the partner community and continued development of more integrations with content management systems (such as WordPress) and other CRM platforms. In addition, we are also watching out for additional templates and content for us to utilize.
Liz Guinn | TrustRadius Reviewer
I am extremely happy with Act-On's platform and their service. The service for support and account management is one of the best around. I have always received a timely response and have always felt that my account manager or support person owned the problem or request and did everything they could do to solve it or answer any question I may have had.
I am not the one making the final decision to renew, but if it were my decision, I would definitely renew because of the helpfulness of the support representatives, and how Act-On listens to their users as they continually make improvements to the software. This isn't a program/company that gives you a product and leaves you with it. They are always making improvements, and those improvements are inspired and directed by the requests of their users. This is an excellent software to grow with, as it serves both inexperienced users and advanced users. The personal support representatives help you along the way to make your marketing automation the best it can be.
Tom Grissinger | TrustRadius Reviewer
Love the product, love the support.

Easy to use. Just trained my newest staff member how to use it. Without watching the videos (she will), she has already designed an email, form, programmed the lead flow and scheduled the blast....in one week.