Use Act-On to improve your rankings
November 12, 2015

Use Act-On to improve your rankings

Overall Satisfaction with Act-On

Act-On is currently being used for marketing automation such as social listening, landing page creation and integration with Salesforce. Act-On is being used in the Marketing Department and is allowing us to track and engage leads more efficiently, thereby increasing our lead conversion.
  • The interface for Act-On is really easy and simple to learn. I like simplicity because the department is small and we don't have a lot of time to take extensive training to learn a platform.
  • Act-On does a great job of social listening with Twitter. It is an excellent way to engage users who need what we have to offer.
  • The integration with Act-On and Salesforce is good. The integration allows us to communicate better between the Sales and Marketing Teams.
  • I would love for them to provide templates for their landing pages. It would make it a lot easier to build if they did.
  • An upgraded social publishing platform would make Act-On the ultimate platform in my opinion.
  • Using Act-On has increased our Google ranking for specific keywords. This was done by using and search engine optimizing the landing pages from Act-On.
  • By putting one of our forms into Act-On, the integration with Salesforce has been seamless and now the lead conversion is faster.
  • With Act-On we have increased employee efficiency since we have decreased the number of software we are using to accomplish the same tasks.
I think Act-On is great for increasing your ranking on Google. Since we started using Act-On, the company has ranked higher with specific keywords. If you are a small company with a small email list or social following, I don't know that Act-On is suited for your company. It seems to be more appropriate for a larger email list. I would say at least 5,000.

Act-On Feature Ratings

WYSIWYG email editor
Dynamic content
Ability to test dynamic content
Landing pages
Triggered drip sequences
Lead nurturing
Lead scoring and grading
Data quality management
Automated sales alerts and tasks
Event/webinar marketing