Overall Satisfaction with ActiveCampaign
We use ActiveCampaign to manage communication with customers and for lead nurture with people who opt in to a free offer. For people who purchase a product, we use ActiveCampaign to send them their account information. We make great use of ActiveCampaign's tagging feature to sort and segment our list. We also use several automations to control who receives what email content and when.
- The automations are very useful and once you get the hang of it, are not difficult to build.
- ActiveCampaign integrates very well with the LMS we use (AccessAlly).
- It's very easy to add tags and then sort and segment your contacts using them.
- Customer support is very good.
- Tutorials / knowledge base is well done.
- The visual composer for designing emails is okay, but not the easiest to use.
- It would be nice to be able to embed video inside an email.
- We've been able to automate virtually all of our communication with prospects and customers, saving us from hiring someone to manage our marketing messaging.
Do you think ActiveCampaign delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ActiveCampaign's feature set?
Did ActiveCampaign live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ActiveCampaign go as expected?
Would you buy ActiveCampaign again?
ActiveCampaign is fantastic for an evergreen marketing funnel, where a user opts in to a free resource or tripwire product. You can then add them to automations that nurture them into a relationship and (hopefully) leads to them buying your premium product. Say you want to run a flash sale and email your list but exclude people who have already purchased your premium offering. You can do that easily by using the tag system.