Overall Satisfaction with ActiveCampaign
ActiveCampaign does everything I need in an audience communication and customer relationship tool. It allows me to maintain multiple audience lists with as many tags as I need for segmentation. It's got a comprehensive editor for the emails with lots of pre-fab templates. The automation system is both powerful and relatively easy to figure out and use, and the open-tracking and reporting is useful. There are many more features for which I haven't yet had the need (nor the time to work through). All in all, ActiveCampaign does everything I need for my business, and then some.
- It allows me to maintain multiple audience lists with as many tags as I need for segmentation.
- It's got a comprehensive editor for the emails with lots of pre-fab templates.
- The automation system is both powerful and relatively easy to figure out and use, and the open-tracking and reporting is useful.
- The learning curve can be challenging, especially if you haven't previously used an email list manager or CRM system.
- There are many concepts and a set of vocabulary to master before the entirety of the system's benefits and usefulness become evident.
- Pages can be slow to reload after changes. It's hard for me to know whether the cause is server capacity or local processing capability on my system.
- It has allowed me to consolidate all my contact mechanisms, both customer-facing and other, in one place.
- It has enabled me to create auto-running digital assets that augment the person-to-person services I offer.
Do you think ActiveCampaign delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ActiveCampaign's feature set?
Did ActiveCampaign live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ActiveCampaign go as expected?
Would you buy ActiveCampaign again?
I integrate ActiveCampaign with a cloud-based product sales manager (SamCart) to run several digitally delivered products. Although a bit tricky to set up initially, the integration works well and allows me to manage both the digital delivery and following up on abandoned carts. Since I have a license for ActiveCampaign, I anticipate using it in the future to manage the promotion of an upcoming book and a mailing list for a side-business that had been furloughed because of Covid-19.