Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Acrobat DC
As of right now, we are using DC on a case by case basis and seems to work very well with what we are trying to accomplish. Being in an industry where contracts play a big part of being paid and getting new work, the ability to easily convert to PDF and edit as well as sign are very necessary items that DC makes very easy.
- Being able to have a client or consultant sign a contract document is easily done in this program, or having it set up for them to use is one of the best things that this program does.
- The ease of conversion to PDF from other formats is also a great feature that this program does easily and allows for the use of basically one program when all is said and done.
- The way that DC interacts with other Adobe products is also a plus.
- I think back saving or compatibility with other ADOBE READER products is something that I have had a problem with, so if other users dont have DC, they cant necessarily open the PDF if they need to make edits.
- The user interface is not friendly to those who arent familiar with Adobe products.
- I think we have a great ROI on this product because we used another product in its place and since we use a number of other Adobe products, we are able to save money by not having to spend money with a competitor.
If you are just reading PDFs, DC is not the program for you. However, if you are creating documents with editing and needing the ability to sign, the DC product from Adobe is the way to go. Adobe has come a long way with their products and this program is one of the best yet.