Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Acrobat DC
We use Adobe Acrobat to prepare documents to send out to our customers. These docs are used for security agreements and guarantees, so having Adobe has made creating these docs much easier. Our entire company has some form of Adobe and everyone uses it and likes it. Great product for a great price.
- We are able to draft Docs and add signature requirements much more easily than prior to Adobe.
- Being able to edit and correct files sent in is a huge benefit.
- Being able to convert and save just about any file to an Adobe PDF has saved a ton of time and money.
- Registering my Adobe Acrobat license was a bit of a challenge. The first time I tried, it failed and I wasn't able to try it again. Our IT Dept. got involved and squared it all away but it was troublesome at first.
- Huge ROI on the time this has saved. I was in charge of onboarding 400 new accounts and this made getting our documents out to the customers so much easier and faster.
- This also helps limit mistakes and errors as the software helps to correct such things to give all the PDFs a professional appeal.
I said it before and will say it again. This is a great product for a very good price. It does cost a little bit of money but it is very much worth it in my eyes. I've already recommended it to numerous people and will continue to do so in the future.
Do you think Adobe Acrobat delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Adobe Acrobat's feature set?
Did Adobe Acrobat live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Adobe Acrobat go as expected?
Would you buy Adobe Acrobat again?