Adobe Acrobat DC - Come C for yourself!
June 21, 2022

Adobe Acrobat DC - Come C for yourself!

Laura Monaco | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Acrobat DC

I use Adobe Acrobat DC to create, complete, and convert documents to PDFs for distribution and/or signing. We use this throughout the organization for anyone who needs to create or convert documents and has found that it is user-friendly and has various options that fit our needs.
  • converts documents to PDF
  • Allows to send for signatures
  • allows user to complete/fill-in documents
  • combining files could be more user-friendly (or I don't know all the capabilities and features yet)
  • sending for signatures makes me uncomfortable because I am always worried that I'll send confidential documents to the wrong person (done before) - could be more user friendly
  • saving documents once you've combined files is time consuming
  • Creating PDFs from scratch or other documents
  • Routing documents for signatures
  • Completing documents and combining them for clients
  • Increased operational efficiencies
  • Increased productivity
  • Decreased security and error margin
There is always room for improvement. While I feel Adobe is really strong in most areas, there are some areas I still need to learn and/or some areas that leave too much room for error (i.e. after the user changes the document, you must re-enter the email address that the document is going to for signature, this leaves room for error). I sent a confidential document to an individual who was not the correct person after I triple-checked the email address the first time around. I didn't know that once I made a change or reviewed the document again for errors I'd have to re-enter the email address, I typed and sent too fast and sent the confidential document in error.
I do not believe anyone in our organization has come across an issue with data breaches or legal issues with Adobe other than the one I described earlier regarding sending confidential documents for signature. Luckily, I was able to retrieve the document before the individual opened the email and that experience has made me slow down and be much more cautious.
I have used Adobe Acrobat Pro DC but have not had an opportunity to use other products yet.

Do you think Adobe Acrobat delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Adobe Acrobat's feature set?

Did Adobe Acrobat live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Adobe Acrobat go as expected?

Would you buy Adobe Acrobat again?

Adobe is great for creating quick PDFs from other versioned documents. It is easy to complete or edit documents that are already in a PDF format and it works well when sending the document for signatures.