Adobe Acrobat DC - The market leader in PDF documents and for good reason!
June 28, 2022

Adobe Acrobat DC - The market leader in PDF documents and for good reason!

Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Acrobat DC

The software allows me to edit, redact, organize, combine, and markup PDFs with ease.
  • The software allows you to redact info very easily
  • The software allows you to digitally sign things securely
  • The software allows you to combine multiple files into a PDF easily
  • I'd like for the software's text box options to be easier to use
  • I'd like the software to do better at marking up computer generated PDFs
  • I'd like the software to do a better job of converting docs into Excel
  • Redact
  • Digital Signature
  • Markups/Comments
  • It's made my work more efficient
  • It's allowed me to share documents that can't be edited without removing my signature
  • It's allowed me to quickly organize PDFs
It's flexible in that it allows me to share PDFs between platforms, so I can view a PDF on my phone, tablet, or computer with ease. I don't have to worry about the document looking different if I am trying to view it outside of the device I created it on, which makes it easier for me to review and provide comments.
This software has fewer features and is harder to use. The editing, redacting, combining, and organizing tools are much less powerful. It causes much more work and less efficiency when I have to use something other than Adobe to work with PDFs. This software also does not do a good job of converting documents from PDF into editable formats

Do you think Adobe Acrobat delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Adobe Acrobat's feature set?

Did Adobe Acrobat live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Adobe Acrobat go as expected?

Would you buy Adobe Acrobat again?

It's well suited for someone that does a lot of editing for PDFs, including redacting, writing comments/notes, highlighting, printing to PDF, and converting docs to PDF. It also does a great job of allowing you to design a secure digital signature that can be used to sign documents and verify your identity, which a lot of other programs don't have.