Adobe Analytics is a Powerhouse of Datahttps://www.trustradius.com/web-analyticsAdobe AnalyticsUnspecified7.74651012019-04-05T16:09:24.830Z
April 05, 2019
Adobe Analytics is a Powerhouse of Data
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Analytics
We use Adobe Analytics to track our customer experience from the time they first visit any of our channels through a completed checkout on our site. Adobe Analytics is used by many of the departments in our organization such as marketing, e-commerce, UX, architecture, leadership, etc. Many of our users are just viewing the data or reports, but we have a team dedicated to managing all the analytics and tracking that Adobe Analytics provides.
- Adobe Analytics makes it very easy for anyone to quickly get in and get the information that they are looking for and pull a report if necessary.
- Adobe Analytics allows us to tag thousands of events that we want to track and then see the data that is tracked based on these events. The set up is lengthy, but incredibly worth it once completed.
- The audience segmentation tools in Adobe Analytics are great. We are able to get an incredibly detailed view of our customers and how they interact with our brand across our many channels.
- Adobe Analytics is one of the more expensive tools that we priced. However, we believe it is worth the money.
- The initial implementation of Adobe Analytics was a very long process for us.
- Adobe Analytics can be very complicated for new users that are not just looking to get a snapshot glance at our analytics. If you are looking to dive deeper, you can get lost very quickly.
- Adobe Analytics has helped us target specific audiences in some countries and drive conversion up. The money we spend based on data from Adobe Analytics almost always leads to increases in conversion.
- Adobe Analytics has also informed us of many changes that we have made to our checkout experience over the years which has lead to increased conversion.
Adobe Analytics is very well suited for medium to large e-commerce companies. If you are looking to get a better, more detailed view of your audience and how they interact with your brand across multiple channels, then Adobe Analytics is a great tool for that. Smaller companies with a limited reach may not find the return they are looking for with such a robust tool.