Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Sign
- Incredibly easy to upload routine documents stored in account library or upload a brand new, customized document.
- Website provides clear instructions for reader use. Also very easy to guide new users through signing documents.
- EchoSign provides a signature audit summary that allows the tracking of signature progression. A very useful tool in proving signature email address, IP address and date/time stamp.
- Website also provides opportunity to send reminders to document recipients to sign if they have not done so by a specific timeline.
- Provides return receipt to the signer of the document once completed.
- Would be nice to have clearer way to distinguish which fields are required in order to submit documents once it's been signed versus which fields are just optional.
- Although EchoSign does allow for multiple signers using the same email address, the document will be sent multiple times. Would be nice if both signers (who share an email address) could complete all fields the first time visiting the website rather than having to complete one section and then waiting for the second email to log back into the site and complete the document.
- Would be great to be possible to allow multiple signatures through a tablet (such as an iPad) run flawlessly. We've noticed issues retrieving the second signature when customers sign contracts through our tablets.
- Quicker lead conversion/sale close.
- Great impact on customer service.
- Cut on costs for printing hard copies of documents and sending them securely through a mail carrier.
- Increased document return timelines.
- Helps to meet program goals and regulations for signature requirements.
- Reduces paper waste and need for offsite storage.
EchoSign has been extremely easy to work with. Once a primary account has been created with a company, it is very easy to create sub accounts that can be used per team. This is essential for our company, which has teams that deal with unique documents that require absolute privacy between the administrator and our customer. The EchoSign website is easy to maneuver and provides great tutorials and how-to guides. So long as the signature requirement for the particular document allows for an electronic signature as opposed to a wet signature, EchoSign is an efficient tool to utilize.
Using Adobe Sign
EchoSign has without a doubt helped our company to become more economic and time efficient. We can provide our customers with an entire documentation packet filled with all of the required paperwork they will ever need to sign in one quick email. The return time is at least four times quicker than sending through traditional mail methods, and is just as easy to instruct as flagging a hard copy. Our company is in the renewable energy industry, and it's great to know that there's a product like this that can help reduce waste. EchoSign diligently secures all documents and signatures, and provides an audit trail that is integral to keeping our customers' information private.