Adobe Sign Review: "Get contracts signed faster w EchoSign!"https://www.trustradius.com/electronic-signatureAdobe Sign (formerly EchoSign)Unspecified7.91011012014-02-11T00:23:13.442Z
EchoSign is a quick and easy solution to getting documents signed electronically. I was able to use the trial version for over a year before I exceeded the monthly free limit. I gladly paid for the year of use. My contracts are typically very simple and require one signature. I did not spend long comparing or researching alternatives but trusted the Adobe name and have been very pleased and regularly recommend the service to other friends and clients. I like being able to quickly review contracts out for signature and scheduling follow up reminders too! Overall I've been very pleased.
- Allows clients/buyers to quickly sign and return contracts and documents.
- Great reminder feature to search for any contracts out for signature and send reminders - either a single reminder, or daily until it is signed.
- Mobile compatible - many of my customers are traveling so allowing them to confirm their contract and sign quickly from their mobile device is a HUGE time saver!
- I haven't researched (or had the need) for contracts w multiple areas to sign/initial. They may be able to make this easier.
- I can get contracts signed and sales closed much faster with EchoSign. The interface is clean, quick, easy to use.
I've tried a number of other services from time to time, none appear to be as easy to use both on MY end for the customer!
It is quick and easy to use. Now that I have many of my regular documents and address book setup it is very efficient to use. Very affordable and allows me to accomplish work faster and more professionally.
EchoSign works well for my simple contracts w a single area to sign/initial. Would be ideal for ANY industry needing to get contracts/documents signed. Much more professional than sending word docs or other files over that require printing, signing, scanning, faxing, emailing, etc. EchoSign provides a good record of the status of all contracts.