Adobe Marketing Cloud is a Powerful, but Pricey Toolhttps://www.trustradius.com/enterprise-marketing-managementAdobe Marketing CloudUnspecified8.3921012019-01-14T22:37:25.116Z
January 14, 2019
Adobe Marketing Cloud is a Powerful, but Pricey Tool
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Marketing Cloud
We use Adobe Marketing Cloud to track and implement marketing campaigns for our site. Only a few departments in our organization have first-hand use of the tool, but its effects are felt across our entire company. We use the analytics outputs to gauge the success of a campaign and make decisions on how future campaigns will run. Adobe Marketing Cloud is really a great tool to handle every aspect of our marketing strategy.
- Adobe Marketing Cloud has very detailed analytics outputs, assuming you have set your campaigns and assets up correctly.
- While the implementation of Adobe Marketing Cloud happened a few years ago and was a lengthy process, the attention to detail and around the clock service of the implementation and success teams was greatly appreciated by us. We have been seeing the effects of a job well done by them for years now.
- Adobe Marketing Cloud allows us to manage all of our targeted campaigns, emails, social media, on-site ads, etc. all in one place.
- Adobe Marketing Cloud is fairly expensive compared to some of the other tools out there. While it does provide an excellent tool for the price, it can be a little daunting to some.
- The learning curve with Adobe Marketing Cloud is fairly steep. When we bring on new employees that will work directly with the tool, it can take weeks until they are up to speed.
- Like it mentioned before, the initial implementation was a fairly lengthy and complicated process. Staying on top of new campaigns does require quite a bit of knowledge of the tool and our process in order to be properly launched.
- The conversion rate on our targeted emails has risen since we started with Adobe Marketing Cloud.
- Initially, the ROI was low as the implementation costs were high from a dollar perspective as well as a man hour cost from our end.
- We are able to directly see how each campaign performs and how we can tweak them based on the data provided by Adobe Marketing Cloud.
I would recommend Adobe Marketing Cloud as a great tool in the right situation. If you are a larger company that wants to run multiple campaigns at once and has a large team dedicated to this, then Adobe Marketing Cloud could be a good solution for you. If you are a smaller company, the price alone could take Adobe Marketing Cloud off your radar. There are much cheaper options out there if you are running on a smaller scale.