Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Sign
Adobe Sign has been used a lot more now that the pandemic happened. It saves time having to arrange to get a hard copy signature or to print out a document, sign it, and then scan it to send it back. Because it is saved on a computer, it is easy to access anytime.
- It allows a customer or client to sign documents over the computer rather than in person.
- Easy to find documents that have been signed.
- I cannot print out a document that has been signed or [one] that I sign unless I have Adobe for converting to PDF.
- The ability to print a document from a mobile phone would be great.
- [It] saves time having to make appointments to have something signed in person.
- [It] allows for multiple signatures.
Because I have not used the help/support function, I don't really know if the support is good or not.
It is a good product, providing a good service, but if I can't print it without Adobe PDF Maker, then that is not good. I also don't like the fact that you have to get another Adobe product to print.
Adobe Sign is used to get clients or customers to sign contracts sooner because it is online. The sooner a client signs a contract, the less time they have to change their mind.
Do you think Adobe Acrobat Sign delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Adobe Acrobat Sign's feature set?
Did Adobe Acrobat Sign live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Adobe Acrobat Sign go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Adobe Acrobat Sign again?
Adobe Sign is well-suited for businesses, especially in the online world. Especially, now that we are in a pandemic and have gone through stay-at-home orders making it hard to get a signature in person. However, it is not possible, that I know of, to print a document unless you have an Adobe PDF maker.