Adobe Analytics Review 50 of 51
Adobe Analytics Review: "Site Catalyst"
https://www.trustradius.com/web-analyticsAdobe AnalyticsUnspecified7.5405101
June 20, 2013

Adobe Analytics Review: "Site Catalyst"

Score 10 out of 101

Overall Satisfaction

• Insight: Great at providing insights into how consumers interact with your web efforts. SiteCatalyst gives a level of detail which is missing from something like Google Analytics. While GA provides great summary metrics, SiteCatalyst provides drill-down data which gives significantly more insight. For example, while Google Analytics can tell you when someone last made a purchase, SiteCatalyst can show you which path that person took to get to the point of purchase.
  • The product is very powerful, but not difficult to understand and use. I taught myself how to use it from the manual without too much difficulty.
  • I haven't discovered anything yet.
  • This product gives fantastic visibility into the purchase funnel. I can see where we are losing potential customers, which landing pages have the highest and lowest ROI, etc.
  • I can quickly gauge the effect of any changes made to the site and determine critical metrics like conversion rate.
It provides a wealth of information. However, it's quite pricy. Webtrends offers something similar for much less.